-{ Greetings of a old friend 🥂 }-

Adam's P.O.V

I remember falling from the sky and into a pit of darkness as my tears roll down my eyes. I woke up trembling as some sinners spotted me and just stared. I saw a random mirror on the ground and picked it up, which sorta revealed how I looked like. I had these horns coming out of my head, I still had my mask, though it had red glowing eyes instead of the gold ones. I was in a long jacket with a pentagram symbol on it with a ripped up a little bit white shirt that had the symbol A on it symbolising my name Adam. My wings weren't gold now it was black and red, and I had these weird boots that looked fuckin' cool not gonna lie.

Just when I was about to get up, a short looking man approached me, and it was Lucifer?! "Ugh..spare me the fucking misery and don't hurt my ass." I grunted anxiously as I look away from him. He instead gently picked me up in bridal style and floated into the air. My face turned red as I held on to him tight, gripping on his waist. We landed on an alleyway, and I just looked at him in confusion. "I didn't know you got into hell, mhm?" He said teasingly as he just laughed at me. Like, I am fucking Adam! Iam the dick fucking master and he is just some hot ass bi- Oh shit, I didn't realise I said that out loud. "So you were saying? Okay, I'll help you since you are so graciously needed it! I'll give you a place to stay if you became a servant of my precious daughter, mhm?" He smiled from ear to ear and chuckled. I knew I had to agree. I mean, I didn't know what to do, so I guess..

"Alright, fine."

We got to the hotel, and Lucifer opened the door. I hid behind him, but since I was way taller than him, they could still see my face. "WHAT THE FUCK IS HE DOING HERE?!" I could hear Vaggie charging to me with a spear and just when I thought Lucifer was kind enough to block her she pierce through my wing. I yelled in pain as blood flew through. "Vaggie! Don't hurt him.. he deserves a second chance! Come on, babe?" Charlie immediately stopped Vaggie and took a deep breath.

"Do you want to go back to heaven?" I could see Charlie's eyes sparkle. "Yes." I replied, thinking stupidly that obviously they will treat me like shit here. Charlie gave me my keys and pointed out where it was. Before I headed for the stairs, Charlie sprinted up before me to get something, I think. "Now listen, guys. He is now your servants, and you may command him to do whatever you guys want. You may torture him as well." I thought Charlie heard that, but since she was upstairs and everyone already heard what Lucifer said, I just felt scared.

The next day, I  sweeped the floors after breakfast. While doing so, I felt someone pulling my hair and saying something in a weird radio sound. "You missed a spot fucker!" Exclaimed a man named Alastor and since I almost killed him I guess he hated me now. I wanted to yell, but u was so caught off guard that I just kept to myself. "Hey Adam, I was thinking we could -" I immediately cut off Charlie since I was so fucking done with this place. "YOUR NOT HELPING ME AT ALL! BITCH IAM NOT YOUR SERVANTS AN-" I felt someone pull me to a room intensively and locking the door.

"WHO THE ACTUAL FUCK GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO YELL AT MY DAUGHTER CUNT!" Lucifer gripped on to my wings and used a weird looking spear to pierce through my abdomen. I yelled out, but Charlie and a few of her friends heard me. I remember them bolting the door open to see what happened.

A few hours later, I woke up in Lucifers room. I felt really scared and covered my face with my hands, but someone gripped on to my hands.

"I-I am sorry.. Adam."