2

"HYUNJIN DID U TOOK MY SOCKS?" i hear Han screaming. "NO I WOULD NEVER" after that sentence i hear a scream and some laughter. I stood up and got to the living room where Hyunjin is  lying under jisung who tries to get his socks back. "Give it to me!" Jisung said and hyunjin just shock his head. "Hyunjin give him back his socks" i say. Han smiled at Hyunjin and got his socks back. He run into his room and i sat down on the couch. Both of them have daily a fight because of socks, t-shirts or pants. I sight and took my phone out of my backpocket while i opend Instagram. Since the view days i noticed a girl who dances our choreo's and it catched my eyes. She looked like she studied them since they came out even before that. She hid her face under a mask and often a cap or beanie. I watch a lot of the videos and follow her ofcours on a private account. After a while i stood up "Hey felix, i go to a convince store if u guys need something message me" i say and walked towards the front door. I put on my shoos and stepped outside with a mask. After a little walk i came to an convenience store and waked in.  At the front sat a girl focused on her phone. As she heard the doorbell she layed her phone down, stood up and bowed in front of me. "Hello" she greeted me and sat down again with her phone. I walked towards the Ramen and took a few of them. I also picked some triangle Kimbap and walked towards the checkout. I layed them down and she stood up again. She scanned  everything and typen something in the computer. " that makes 31904.60 won " she says looking up with a little smile. I look in her eyes and I feel like I have seen them somewhere. I look a little more at her and she dosnt look asian. More like europe or american. I nod a little and hold my phone against the scanner.  "Can I ask you something" I ask. She nods a little with concern. "Im sorry if it isnt repectfull but u don't look asian where are u from?" I ask her. "Oh thats because im  half german and half canadian" she answers with a little smile. "Do you need anymore help sir?" She ask. I shook my head and went back to the dorm with an 'thank you'. As soon as I opend the door a hungry Felix , hyunjin and jisung looked at me. "Here are ur Ramen, I will go back into my room and do some work" "okay hyung" one of them said.