Chapter 3- Hot But Weird Neighbor

Anastasia Andrews:

With hundreds of questions in my head, I barely slept at night. I tried to make Sarah understand that I was telling the truth and someone scary was really there but she was comforting me.

She was thinking that I was traumatized after that horrible incident in my flat. And then I understood they'd never believe me. So I made up my mind to find out the answers to my questions one by one alone.

"This place is really amazing! I slept very well. I'm thinking about to come here sometimes. But the thing that amazed me the most is, this place managed to be cold even without an AC." Sarah giggled, giving me a tight hug.

"And this is not normal, Sarah. This place is too cold to be natural. I had to use a thick blanket at night." I rolled my eyes, not wanting another argument while saying her goodbye.

"Here we go again. You should stop watching those horror movies and reading those shitty books about some weird creatures like vampires and werewolves. They never exist, trust me." She grimaced.

"I read them just for once." I again rolled my eyes.

"You should take a proper rest, Ana. I know what you've been through. You've been stressing a lot nowadays and then that bloody incident happened. I'm so sorry you know. Take care of yourself. See you tomorrow. Enjoy the day off." Sarah said softly and left my apartment.

I was feeling so exhausted for not being able to have a proper sleep, so I decided to take a nap.

When I was about to lay down on my bed, I heard a knock on my door. I silently cursed that person who decided to disturb my nap early in the morning.

Without checking who it was, I abruptly opened the door and looked at the person standing in front of me.

I felt my breath hitched in my throat.

How could a man be that handsome and breathtakingly beautiful?

In front of me was standing a tall, muscular, sexy, handsome and breathtakingly beautiful man I'd ever encountered in my life, holding a small ceramic bowl in his hand.

His dark hair was perfectly shoved back but a few strands were falling on his eyes, mesmerizing dark eyes holding a pool of mystery, chiselled jawline could cut anything and black shirt was tightly hugging his well built muscles and showing every bit of his delicious muscular body.

His presence was screaming higher authority and dominance.

But the unreal thing was his skin color. It was so pale like he had no blood in his body. And his plump lips were bloody like rose petals but looking so soft and luscious.

His beauty was breathtaking but so so unreal.

My heart started racing and suddenly I started feeling scared.

"It's rude to stare." The stranger smirked and gave me an amused look.

I understood, I was staring for so long so I quickly cleared my throat and looked away.

"Uh, sorry? Who are you?" I mumbled.

"Your neighbor." He replied but that devilish and mysterious smirk was still playing on his lips.

"What? I mean, nobody has shifted this floor yet except me." I laughed awkwardly.

"I shifted here last night, Andrews." He rasped, leaning forward in my height.

"Wha— how do you know my n-name?" I gulped hard.

"Is it too hard? I read this name plate beside your door." He pointed his index finger beside my door and chuckled at my reaction.