Chapter 4

(Y/N)'s POV(A/N: before reading make shure to support me on Patreon for exclusive Contant, the link is on my Wattpad home page)

                                             While we and the duke are rushing to the castle he explained the situation "our own nobles May have done this, there's a powerful faction that opposes trade in the kingdom of mincemead." I then arched my brow and said "wait another kingdom?" He then explained "its newly founded, the king there is a beastman and my brother has recently considered brining an alliance with them. Should he fall the crown should be passed to his eldest daughter princess Yummina and if the culprit is apart of our court then he can use her youth to his game, assuming power as an adviser or as a husband ". I nodded and I said "I get it, my kind has the same problems, so how can I help?" He replied "to foil these assassins efforts you'd use recovery and save the king" I nodded and I looked into a pouch I carry with me and I have enough materials for just in case. Once at the castle the Duke lead me inside and on the stairs we were greeted with a bold man in a green suit, he gave us a smug grin and the Duke said "count Balsa" he replied "its an honor your grace you come at the perfect time, our guards have just captured the treacherous demon behind the threat of his majesty's life" the Duke then replied "what?, and who was it?" He replied "it was the steamed ambassador of mincemead , let's cut off her head and return it-" the Duke interrupted him "be quite!, my brother will be the one to make that decision" the Count replied "you think so, I'd admire your fare spirit but it's wasted on that beast" I then thought "ok, I'm convinced he did it, no one gloats that hard" I decided to play it cool until I find evidence but now I casted "Slip" And he fell down the stairs.

I was lead to the kings chamber and I saw five people, one a General with brown hair, a girl with long green hair, the other a blond woman that I assume is the queen, and lastly a blond girl with a hair band that was kneeling next to a man in bed, I assume he's the king. The Duke then said "brother" everyone turned to us and I got a closer look at the king and I assume the princess, the princess has two different color eyes and the king looked to be a rugged man. Me and the princess locked eyes and for some reason she looks surprised, the queen then said "it's good to see you but who is this?" He replied "well speak later, now (Y/N) with haste " I nodded and I went to examine him. I Channeled my mana threw my Magic circuits to get a better grasp on his condition and his condition is terrible but I can easily remove the poison with magecraft, I then looked to the green haired woman and I asked "are you the courtmagician?" She nodded and said "yes, is there something you need" I gave her a smile and said "yes can you get a bucket" she arched her brow and asked "why?" I replied "it's for the treatment" she was confused but complied. I then took out three gem stones from my pouch and I carved ruins on them then I place the Ruby on his forehead, the sapphire on his heart and the Emerald were the poison is causing the most damage. The gender then asked "what are you doing?" I replied "the poison can easily be removed with just a little magecraft " the mage brought the bucket and noticed the gemstones and asked "you put mana into the gems?" I nodded and said "gem work magecraft is not my strong suit but a friend of my Uncal taught me a few simple spells" I then placed the bucket in front of me and I put on hand on the Ruby and one hand on the Emerald. I then channeled my mana threw my circuits again and I casted "Kopf meinen anruf, heile diesen mann der krankheit und bring ihn, warf mich" his vains turned black and slowly turned to normal once the poison went threw the Ruby and Emerald while the sapphire dissolved into his heart to fix the damage, this is Heilen a spell that allows you to get rid of poisons in the body but here's the down side, my vains turned black for a minute until they went back to normal and I threw up black guu. Everyone was startaled by this and this went on for a few minutes until the poison went away.