𝟐𝟕~ 𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐡𝐮𝐫𝐭 𝐦𝐞. 𝐢𝐤 𝐭𝐡𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞.

ATLILE KWENA

THUR, 28TH MARCH | 6:09pm

📍Reyes Residence

me nd the girls are sitting downstairs in the living room, the boys are upstairs playing 2k, we're watching Blood & Water S4 while amo talks w Ms Reyes. they always talk whenever we come over. 

its been quite a while since I've gotten any affection from my lovely bf nd i miss him so i stand up

 from the couch putting the blue blanket next to where i sat.

i go up the stairs and open the door to the first room on the left, notti's room.

 they're all shouting at the screen, dds sitting on the floor infront of the bed with his legs crossed holding a controller in one of his hands.

i thought mika was downstairs w us all along but here she is snuggled up w darrien on the floor sharing a blanket, sitting between his legs, on her phone.

i catch nottis eye but he quickly looks  away focusing back onto the screen and dd shouting. 

we havent rlly spoken today, or kissed or even hugged at the door... 

i walk up to him sitting on the bed, "hey, i miss you" i say lowly smiling a little at 

finally being able to talk to him but my smile slowly fades when i realize he isnt even paying me his full attention rn.

"same." he says not even looking at me as if hes talking to the wall or im not even there.

its not even tht deep tho, he probably jus had a bad day.

i sit next to him on the bed, nd i hold his face then kiss him on the cheek multiple times but he

 seems to be getting annoyed.. "you good?" he asks finally looking at me in my face.

"ye im good bby i jus miss you. you havent kissed me all day, r u good?" i ask raising an eyebrow. 

he just nods taking my hand nd placing a quick peck on it then goes back to looking at the tv like

 im not even there leaving me completely confused rn. 

i grab his face in my direction making him face me then i kiss him on the lips but its just a waste

 of time so i stand up abt to leave when to my surprise he calls out to me 

"where you goin ma?" i just leave the room without saying a word.

im halfway down the staircase i hear the door to his room open "lele" he calls nd i turn back to look at him "whts wrong?" 

"nothings wrong. im jus goin to the other girls.." i say lowly nd he nods his head going back to his room.