move

A beautiful brunette greeted me outside of the so called ,Blue Lock Project. It was a huge building. I followed Anri, she showed me a few rooms and told me where rin would be.

,,The Pxg room is right this hallway. " she signaled me and then went away, waving me one last time while her gorgeous brown hair fell a little.

"Right this hallway along? Shit, she didn't tell me which door"

There were five doors with a distance of I would say 30 meters, and I needed to walk a little.

I opened the first door, and the first person who caught my eye was a little boy playing in a barcha Jersey.

,,Bachira!?" I shouted excitedly. The boy stopped playing for a second and moved his head shockingly towards my direction.

Since no one knew I'd be here, it was a suprise for everyone.

,,Y/N!? OMG Y/N HIII, WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" He ran so fast towards me that I needed to take a few steps back in order for me not to fall.

,,It was a suprise!" I said, laughing my ass off while bachira still looked at me like a was some sort of statue.

,,I'm real, Bachira," I said

Otoya also came and gave me a big hug
,,What are you doing here, gorgeous?"
,,Just surprising you guys," I said

Bachira raised his eyebrows and waited for a further explanation

,,And dealing some private business, " I said
,,Ohh, Rin." Both said at the same time, making me nod

After a while, I left the room and entered the second of, hoping this time, its right room.

Barou.

Nope.

I closed the door fast and took a deep breath. I wanted to see everyone again, but I had one mission that I first needed to accomplish before talking to anyone else.

The other door was Nagi, Reo, and Chigiri, whom I saw.

,,I'm going to greet them after I'm done." I reminded myself.

Only two doors left, I just hoped that this door was rin. But before I could open the door, it was opened violently, and a familiar blond boy came angry out.

Fuck.

Fuck.

Fuck.

No. No. No.

Please not.

I stood there perplex, not daring to even more any other muscle. But he did. He slowly turned his head in my direction and stared smiling.

That stupid smile.

,,Oh Y/n, was hast du denn hier zu suchen, meine liebe?" He asked, suddenly playing all the sweet boyfriend role. If only they knew what had happened behind closed doors.

[Oh Y/n, what are you doing here, my love?]

,,Kaiser..." Still in shock, my lips only could form his name. My entire body froze, I was so scared, so so so fucking scared.

,,The little slut is on her way for the attention of guys she never got? Silly Y/n!" He started smiling again, ew. I wanted to punch him, but physically, I wasn't capable.

I was still in the stage of fear.

,,K-Kaiser don't be m-ma-" that voice.

Alexis Ness.

,,Y/n?..."

Oh I fucked up so bad.

,,Oh hey Alexis...wie gehts?.."