1. We go running to a wall of fire SADIE

Hullo. Sadie Kane here. I know we said there would be no more tapes, but the end of th world is mostly coming again so... 

[Carter! Shove off! it's my turn!] 

My professor of a brother is telling me not to scare you. I'm saying if you weren't scared by our first three tapes this isn't going to scare you. This all started about two weeks after our Armageddon ended. 

.....................................................................................................................................................

"Sadie?" 

I looked up from my bowl of oatmeal to see Carter standing there looking very nervous. 

"Yes, brother dear?" 

"Um, well... I need your help with something." He finally blurted about. 

"Go on." 

"Um... well you see it's kind of private." 

i groaned and stood up then followed him through Brooklyn house. We passed through the living room where Julian was helping Felix with math and Cleo and our O-loving baboon Khufu  were watching over the screaming ankle biters.  I could here Uncle Amos practicing his saxophone somewhere in the house. He had come to visit us. 

I kept following carter into the room he shared with Khufu he led me to the balcony and then we stood there staring at each other. 

We had only actually started living together again about a year ago and Carter was the most precious person to me. He had changed a lot since then too. He dressed in his own style now. T-shirts skinny jeans and the occasional hoodie. He wore Jordans and the occasional chain on his pants. His curly brown hair had grown out and began to fall in his eyes. His skin had become a caramel color and his chocolate brown eyes ran across my face.

He took a long and deep breath. "i met this guy." 

"We all tend to meet them," I pointed out ,"You also seem to be one." 

he looked exasperated," Not like that. he had powers. He was a greek... Demigod." 

He whispered the last word and i just stared at him. Isis had warned me about the different powers mixing soon. And here i was standing there as  he was telling me about this incoming doom. 

'WHY DID YOU NOT TELL ME THIS SOONER?" 

he actually flinched with he force of my words. "I didn't tell you because i drew the eye of horus on him and i heard his voice in my head when i woke up." 

"Still, YOU COULD HAVE TOLD ME BEFORE HAND!" 

I was mad now. He tells me stuff about his personal life and all the day to day life things and when something really big comes up he'd doesn't tell me. I mean come on! I tell hime everything. 

"We are going to that place and finding out what happened. And we are taking Walt and Zia." 

He nodded. carter was two years older than me but he could always be bossed around.