Chapter 42

Can the fire spewed by an ordinary bird be so powerful?

The answer is no.

Feng Feiluan was very upset.

It's all because those two people complained about Yu Chixiao and even pulled out his hair!

"Sister!" Zizhu who reacted on the other end was extremely angry. A bamboo flute engraved with green bamboo appeared in his hand. Black magic lines climbed on his beautiful face. His hidden strength climbed steadily, reaching the level of Jindan. He stopped after reaching the limit of the barrier, "We are underestimating the enemy in front of you, Yuchi Xiao, today is the day you die!"

Yuchi Xiao frowned slightly, put a layer of protective barrier on Xiaojiu, and stuffed it into the collar of his clothes , warned: "Don't move."

Huh? Feng Feiluan blinked and looked down. In front of him was a patch of white and strong abdominal muscles. He was startled and quickly covered his eyes with his wings. His feathers were so embarrassed that his feathers turned red. Yuchixiao... Yuchixiao... What to do.

Yu Chixiao really didn't think about it that much. He just felt that other places were unsafe, and the chirping on his shoulder affected his ability to fight against the enemy.

The sound of the bamboo flute sounded, and a huge wave of astonishingly thick black demonic energy came towards him, which was full of terrifying energy. Zizhu was obviously very angry, and he used his killing move.

Yuchi Xiao blocked it with his sword, and Jiuxiao's light dimmed for a moment. He did not change his expression, and without giving Zizhu time to react, he flew forward and attacked. His sword moves were as fast as lightning, and he was too fast to dodge.

One of Zizhu's arms was frozen. Even though his cultivation levels were equal, he fell behind soon after.

Zilan on the other end finally used the treasure to extinguish the phoenix fire. Her face was burned black and she went crazy with anger. She raised her hand and a black pipa appeared in her hand. With the sound of Zizhu's bamboo flute, the wind gusted and the dark wind howled. The barrier could not withstand the powerful force and suddenly shattered with a snap.

Feng Feiluan couldn't care less about being shy, her heart was in her throat, she wished she could transform into a human and fight the enemy together.

But most of his essence fire has been lost and has not been replenished. He cannot even transform into his original form, let alone a human form.

Feng Feiluan lowered his head in despair, and his bright feathers seemed to have lost their color.

Yu Chixiao made a secret with one hand and waved a sword with the other. Hundreds of phantoms of long swords appeared behind him, aimed at the two of them, and stabbed them suddenly.

He glanced at the sleeping junior disciples who were suffering from the sonic attack. Even the disciples with low cultivation level were bleeding from the mouth and nose.

Yu Chixiao pursed his lips straight, took out a jade-white xun with a soft light from his storage ring, and held it to his thin lips to play.

Feng Feiluan's eyes lit up. He knew this Xun. It was one of the treasures he found for Yu Chixiao, Bai Yu Xun. It was a magic weapon specially designed to resist sonic attacks.

Yu Chixiao was not very familiar with musical instruments, so he gave it a try when he got it. He has a strong sense of consciousness and is quick to learn things, so he figured out some tricks. Now he can use it even if he takes it out temporarily.

He poured spiritual power into the music, and at the same time relied on the connection between the soul and the soul to drive Jiuxiao to fight against the enemy.

"Yu Chixiao, what chance do you have of winning with the sword? Can you spell the Yinbo with us?" Zizhu dodged the Jiuxiao Sword and laughed: "If you want to die, just say it."

Yuchixiao said nothing and continued to play.

Feng Feiluan raised his head, but could only look at the smooth jawline of the swordsman in white, guessing that Yu Chixiao gave up using the sword for the sake of the disciples on the ground.

He felt extremely uncomfortable, and he didn't want to be protected at all. Yu Chixiao had to fight two old monsters whose cultivation was suppressed by Jindan Dzogchen. What if he was injured again?

"Chirp chirp chirp." I'll help you wake up your junior brothers.

When Yu Chixiao wasn't paying attention, Feng Feiluan slipped out of her collar, dodged the sonic attack, and flew in front of Xu Liangfeng, flapping her wings.

Xu Liangfeng frowned, showing no signs of waking up.

Feng Feiluan gritted her teeth, controlled her speed, and sprayed a little bit of phoenix fire at him.

Phoenix fire has a restraining effect on all demonic techniques. Xu Liangfeng woke up immediately, and he immediately turned over and sat up, howling in horror: "What happened to my hair! Why is it on fire!" "

Chirp, chirp, chirp!" Go help!

Feng Feiluan patted him with her wings. Xu Liangfeng was just about to ask Xiaojiu how to hit him, when he saw a fierce battle not far away. His face suddenly became serious. If he looked closely, he was a little excited. He didn't care how Xiaojiu hit him, so he simply He neatly raised his sword and joined the battlefield: "Elder brother, I'm here to help!"

Feng Feiluan continued to call people, each one breathing Phoenix fire. This time he had experience, and the fire was smaller and only burned a little.

The disciples of Liuyun Sect woke up one after another. Without any time to wonder, when they saw the fighting situation over there, they immediately raised their swords to help.

The last time the senior brother defeated the monster with one sword, they had never fought with the senior brother before. That senior brother was the number one among the younger generation in the world of cultivation! The glory of their sect! The object of admiration for every Liuyun Sect disciple.

"Elder brother, I'm here!"

"Elder brother, I'm here too!"

"Elder brother..."

Zilan Zizhu was furious to death. Originally, they underestimated the enemy's injuries, but Yu Chixiao was still able to jump over the level and beat someone up. The golden elixir of the two was perfected, and a group of disciples who had been beaten up came. However, they could not break through despite their limited cultivation. If they surpassed their cultivation level, they would be ejected from the secret realm.

The battle gradually became one-sided.

Feng Feiluan breathed a sigh of relief.

The cub's body was too weak, and the phoenix fire could not be supplied in unlimited quantities. It needed to consume spiritual energy. The spiritual energy that had finally been recovered through cultivation was all used up again, and Feng Feiluan was almost paralyzed from exhaustion.

He staggered back to Yu Chixiao, flew tremblingly into Yuchixiao's collar -

and then was caught.

"Didn't you say you are not allowed to move?" Yuchi Xiaoti swiped his little chirp and looked into those watery grape-like eyes. The frost between his eyebrows melted for a moment. He put away the xun and rubbed the little chirp's head: "Thank you."

Feng Feiluan blushed as he was rubbed. Fortunately, he was a bird now and couldn't tell.

"What kind of race are you?" Yu Chixiao looked at him inquiringly. The small ball of flame was stained with purple orchid, and the fire was astonishing in an instant.

"Chirp~" Feng Feiluan's eyes wandered, and because Yu Chixiao didn't understand, she chirped randomly, trying to get through.

Yu Chixiao looked at it for a long time, but didn't see anything. Xiaojiu's cultivation level was low, and he was only in the Qi refining period, and his spiritual consciousness didn't notice anything strange. He thought deeply and said to himself: "It seems that we need to find someone who can sing bird songs." People."

Feng Feiluan's heart tightened, and she flew back to Yuchixiao's shoulder worriedly.

The situation over there was a foregone conclusion. Zilan and Zizhu were injured and wanted to improve their cultivation and escape. Yuchixiao had already predicted that Jiuxiao split into two cold long swords and penetrated the two people's dantian.

"Ah!" Both of them knelt on the ground, covering their Dantian, with painful expressions on their faces. The Liuyun Sect disciple immediately stepped forward and suppressed Yuchi Xiao.

Yu Chixiao glanced at them lightly and asked: "Who is the lord you are talking about? Why do you want to take my life?"

He almost knew the answer. Except for the demon lord Yan Yan, who could command such a high-level demon cultivator? Why did he want to kill him, and he happened to be in this secret realm... But in order to continue the drama and prevent them from becoming suspicious, they could only ask questions on a routine basis.

Zilan turned her head away bitterly, Zizhu took a sip and said with a sinister smile: "Yu Chixiao, you'd better let us go, otherwise Your Majesty will definitely crush your Liuyun Sect." The

Liuyun Sect's disciples were angry. Fortunately, they took more care of these two people along the way, "Witch, you dare to say such things when you are about to die!"

The scene of the Liuyun Sect bleeding into a river flashed past his eyes. Yuchixiao's face was expressionless, and he placed it on Jiuxiao The fingers on the sword moved lightly, a cold light passed by, and the sword penetrated the heart.

The blood spurted out splashed onto Zilan's face. Her eyes were split open, and she struggled desperately: "Sister!!" "

Say?" Yu Chixiao waved his hand, indicating to the disciples to let go of Zilan and let her hug her sister. The corpse cried bitterly.

Zilan slowly raised her head, her expression ferocious and twisted, "Yu Chixiao, one day I will have to break your bones and raise ashes to pay for your life!"

Before she finished speaking, Zilan's five fingers formed into claws, grabbed the Nascent Soul from Zizhu Dantian and swallowed it, her injuries healed instantly. Most of the time, she hugged Zizhu, and her body turned into dark thick fog and fled towards the distance.

The disciples of Liuyun Sect looked at each other and looked at Senior Brother: "Senior Brother, she ran away?"

"Well, I'll go after her." Yu Chixiao held up his sword, shrunk to the ground to hide his breath, and stood at a distance not too far or too close. Chasing Zilan, her figure is hidden in the darkness.

He deliberately let one person go in order to wait for her to return and find out where Yan Yan was.

After a stick of incense, in the middle of a rustling bamboo forest, the thick fog finally stopped, landed on the ground and turned into a human form, kneeling down to apologize to someone.

The man was playing with a black whistle in his hand, and his face looked a bit gloomy under the moonlight: "You mean, you two Nascent Souls didn't defeat Yu Chixiao's golden elixir, and you were killed in return?

" Ma, lying on the ground: "Your Majesty..."

Yan Yan scolded mercilessly: "Trash!"

There was a light breeze blowing, the bamboo leaves made a soft sound, Feng Feiluan went angrily through the bright moonlight Seeing who wanted to kill Yu Chixiao, his breathing stopped as soon as he saw that person's face clearly, and he stared blankly at Yan Yan, his eyes gradually filled with hatred.

Yuchi Xiao was not too close. Yan Yan's cultivation had reached the early stage of transcending the tribulation. Even if he was seriously injured and his cultivation was suppressed by the secret realm, he should not be underestimated.

He sensed something, frowned slightly, and looked sideways at his shoulder. There was a small group of little chirps trembling in detail.

Zilan hugged Zizhu's body, knelt on the ground and cried bitterly: "Your Majesty, that Yuchi Xiao has definitely hidden his cultivation. Can you save Zizhu? Her soul has not escaped yet, she can be saved!" "

I only have one piece. Soul-nurturing jade, do you mean to ask me to make room for Zizhu?" Yan Yan smiled, the smile not reaching his eyes.

Zilan trembled all over and fell to the ground to plead guilty: "Your Majesty, please forgive me..."

Yu Chixiao was not interested in listening to Yan Yan lecture his subordinates. He swept his eyes across the forest, used his consciousness to find An Zimo, and headed over there holding the little chirp. .

"What's wrong?" He asked Xiao Jiu softly: "Are you cold? Are you hungry? Or are you scared?"

Xiao Jiu didn't answer. The whole bird curled up in his palm, its wings buried in its head, and its body was still trembling.

Yu Chixiao silently stroked it with his fingertips, from the back to the end of the tail feathers, going back and forth several times. Xiaojiu raised his head, and his obsidian eyes were vaguely filled with moisture under the moonlight: "Chirp, chirp." None of them. , just saw the enemy.

Feng Feiluan knew that Yu Chixiao didn't want to alert the snake. He couldn't even change back into his human form now. It was not a wise move to confront Yan Yan at this moment, so he could only endure it secretly.

Not wanting to worry Yu Chixiao, Feng Feiluan flapped her wings and rubbed Yuchixiao's fingers, then flew back to her shoulders and squatted down quietly.

Yu Chixiao's eyes darkened, he rubbed its little head, and saw An Zimo sleeping in the corner of his eye.

He set up several barriers to prevent Yan Yan from suddenly coming back and using magic to wake An Zimo up.

An Zimo opened his eyes in a daze, and an unexpected figure appeared in front of him. He was stunned for a while and asked in surprise: "Elder brother?!"

Yu Chixiao nodded, intending to make a quick decision and tell An Zimo Yan Yan's identity. Ask An Zimo what he thinks.

It would be best if you deal with Yan Yan together with him, but if you stand on Yan Yan's side...

Yuchi Xiao narrowed his eyes, glanced at the bamboo forest not far away, and said straight to the point: "The person next to you is not an ordinary demon cultivator, but... Demon Lord Yan Yan."

He briefly stated that Yan Yan ordered Zilan Zizhu to kill Liuyun Sect disciples and seize their souls. He also informed An Zimo of several evil things Yan Yan had done, and took out something from the storage ring. He handed it to An Zimo, who was stunned by shock, and said: "Yan Yan is seriously injured. This soul-fixing needle can cause him to lose his cultivation for a period of time. If you are willing to help, insert it into his body."

An Zimo still replied. But Shen asked with a dazed look on his face: "Senior Brother... is everything you said true?"

"What I said is true." After Yu Chixiao finished speaking, he pondered for a moment and added: "If you don't want to take action, I will do it. ."

He waited for An Zimo's reply.

An Zimo fell into a long silence, his face drained of color and his expression struggling.

Feng Feiluan looked at this scene with some confusion. He didn't understand how Yu Chixiao's fellow junior brother could be related to Yan Yan. However, since Yuchixiao wanted to kill Yan Yan, he agreed with both hands and feet, and turned around in a hurry. He stood there, staring at the bamboo forest where Yan Yan was, while listening to the conversation between the two of them.

He thought that the fellow disciple would be like the disciples of Liuyun Sect, who found out that Zilan Zizhu was a demon cultivator and didn't say anything to help him, but the other party fell silent, even for such a long time.

Seeing the movement in the bamboo forest, Feng Feiluan's eyes showed a bit of anxiety. She turned around and urged, "Chirp, chirp, chirp!" That's the devil who wants to kill your senior brother and fellow sect members. Why are you hesitating? Agree!

An Zimo seemed to understand Feng Feiluan's urging, gritted his teeth, took the soul-fixing needle, and said with a white face: "Elder brother, if he is really Demon Lord Yan Yan, I am willing to help, but can you wait? One, no, two days?"

"Tweet!" What are you waiting for? Don't you still believe in your senior brother?

The little animal's keen hearing heard the footsteps coming this way from the other side of the bamboo forest. Feng Feiluan flapped her wings twice in a hurry, wishing she could agree to it for An Zimo.

Yu Chixiao was silent for a while, then nodded before Yan Yan walked out of the bamboo forest, and his figure disappeared in an instant.

"Why are you awake?" Yan Yan suppressed the anger in his chest and smiled. He suddenly noticed something, narrowed his eyes and asked, "Zimo, did anyone come here just now?"