𝓸𝓷𝓮𝓲𝓻𝓪𝓽𝓪𝔁𝓲𝓪

hiya! my name is nene yashiro and i'm a normal high schooler who was roped into the supernatural.

i made a deal with a ghost named hanako san of the bathrooms (who's actually a boy) to keep me from being a fish!

ever since then, i go on these daily adventures with my close friend kou and hanako, visiting boundaries, and fighting other apparitions!!

today tho, we have a new student.

i walked into my first class with nagisa sensei and went to where aoi was, tending and admiring the flowers she spends some of her time caring for.

"hi aoi!"

i smiled at her, her hair loops bouncing slightly as she turned to face me.

"hi nene!"

she grinned, tilting her head.

"did you hear about the new student?"

she asked, smiling a wide closed mouth smile.

i nodded excitedly. who hasn't heard about it? everyone has been talking about it nonstop since it's not that common for someone new to arrive here.

aoi then leaned in closer, a smirk on her face.

"i heard they killed someone."

she giggled.

my eyes widened, shocked at the possibility of a murderer coming to our school.

"r-really?"

i stuttered out.

"yeah.."

she replied, still smirking with a playful look in her eyes.

just as i was about to ask more about it, i felt a tap on my shoulder.

i turned around to see a face i've yet to see before, a girl with short-ish blonde hair half up/half done in these puffy, high up pigtails, vibrant, light pink eyes, and circular rose gold glasses.

oh!

this must be the new girl!

she smiled at me.

(a smile similar to this)

something was hidden beneath it though, like a disturbing darkness.

"hi! i love your hair omg! :O"

she grinned, fangs gleaming.

i felt my face light up in response, shes so pretty!!

"ty! i love your fangs! they are so cute!!"

i complimented her back, immediately warming up to her.

"you think? it's easier to bite into stuff with them."