Garasharp

Gamera's POV

Gamera woke up and saw a gray looking kaiju standing over him. Gamera quickly got on to his feet. Gamera got ready to fight as well as the other kaiju. Gamera and the kaiju ran into each other. Gamera pushed the other with most of his strength. The other kaiju slammed its fist to hit Gamera's face. It then picked up Gamera and threw him. Gamera got back up to look at the kaiju. Gamera wanting this fight to be short due to lack of energy so he started to charge up a fire ball attack. A different kaiju lunaged out of the water at the kaiju Gamera was fighting. The new kaiju quickly killed the other one. Gamera stopped the fire ball attack in his throat.

Gamera stepped back in fear. The new kaiju looked at Gamera with a concerned look. The kaiju slowly crawled to Gamera while Gamera backed up more. Gamera backed up so much that one foot touches water. He was debating if he should go into the water. Gamera heard a voice, a kind and caring voice. Gamera got his thoughts straight back in line.

"Hey, there" the kaiju said calmly.

"Who are you and what are you um?" Gamera tried to ask out of fear.

"You don't remember me?" the kaiju asked.

"I only saw you in a dream a while ago and that's it. I'm sorry" Gamera stammered. "Am I supposed to?" he shily asked.

"They really messed up your brain, didn't they" she mumbled to herself.

"I'm so confused" Gamera sighed weakly. "Can you tell me what's happening, please. I need to know" Gamera weakly asked the new kaiju.

"Your brain used to be my mate's brain" she said with tears in her eyes. "I saw his death with two of my kids and those things putting his brain into you" she continued.

Two little kaiju kids came out of the ocean and went next to their mom.

"I'm sorry, I should have tried harder to keep the kids safe" Gamera said on the verge of tears himself.

"Mom, are you ok?" a kid asked.

"Yes I am sweetheart" the kaiju replied to her kid. "Well, since you don't have memory, we should reintroduce ourselves" the kaiju said.

"Mom, why doesn't dad remember us" "yeah, what she said" the kaiju kids said.

"He got a bad memory right now hon" she replied to her kid. "I am Garasharp and this is Rosy and Rocky" she said to Gamera.

"I'm Gamera" Gamera said still holding back tears. "I'm still so sorry about them" Gamera quickly said before going somewhere on the island to hide so the kids won't see him cry.

"Kids, stay here, I will go and talk to him" Garasharp told her kids. Her kids nodded.

Garasharp found Gamera rather quick. Gamera was crying due to guilt. Garasharp laid next to him. Garasharp used her tail to rub up and down Gamera's shell.

"Why did kids have to die?" Gamera randomly asked.

"I don't know" Garasharp whispered.

"And I killed so many human kids by destroying their homes under the Precursors control" Gamera choked out.

"It wasn't your fault" Garasharp said to Gamera. "It's theirs" she said.

Gamera just looked at Garasharp while still crying. He hugged Garasharp for a while in hopes to make himself feel better.

The Precursors POV

"It seems the prototype has failed. I say we focus on the other kaiju instead of this one" one of them said.

"We should since Gamera is getting hard to control, like his mind is making a way to keep him safe from us" another one said.

"Ok fine, we will give up on Gamera" the leader said.

___________________________________________

I finally did a POV of the Precursors. Sorry if there was no human side to the story here, I just wanted one with Kaiju if you all don't mind. I had them talk to each other because I tried mind reading and hated it. Any, I hope you enjoyed this chapter.