CHAPTER 1 :- The Beginning of a New Adventure

Part 1:- ordinary attractsAkashi Fuijiro is crying in an abandoned building. Akashi " I never expected this to happen I never expected Jump to present an ordinary guy Akashi living a normal life "Oh nice today is the day. Now I can buy my favorite manga and anime DVDs. Now I should leave for my work. Ahh I was expecting a great day but now I have to wait at least two more days "some other guys" Hey bro please keep these some boxes in store room" Akashi:- " ok I will ".............(Akashi found some kind of device in the store room).

Part 2:- The unknown device !!!!

The Unknown device was found by Akashi Fuijiro. He decides to take that device to his home to check what that device is. Then we get to know that Akashi is not an ordinary guy he is a member of the (ECRD) Extraterrestrial Communication and Research Department. He tries to figure out about the device. Jump to the past few moments before an unknown place in eternity. A civilization that found a way to teleport anywhere in eternity with less amount of power usage A siren rang with the announcement "manager of Teleporter section and special task force reached to "Because of some faults the box full of teleport devices gets teleported at random places in the eternity..........." chaos Is near repeat chaos is near"...............signal lost..

Jump to present Akashi studying that device accidentally it comes in contact with energy ( Electricity ) and it gets activated he tries to touch that device and that device starts emit electric waves then it breaks through reality and then it opens an inter-dimensional multi-verse portal. Akashi was shocked, All theories and assumptions are coming forward he is confused and worried about the consequences........ He entered the portal and then he teleported to another portal now he thought of what year place and where am I and why am I here then he found a newspaper with the date of 7 July 3014 place America........ he was shocked after seeing the date and

Part 3:- The new place with new threats

Akashi got teleported to a suspicious when he checked the device he noticed that there was written (Earth 10094). Then he heard some gunshots then he saw a hooded man running from a group of people with some cars Akashi used a device that released EMP waves that would stop those cars as those cars were working on electric motors....... After he saves that hooded figure then they ask him what year date month and place it is that hooded figure tells him in some weird voice that this is the year - 2476 date - 7 months - July and place in Washington America ...... Akashi got shocked he think that was a time traveling machine that can travel through time stream when he was leaving he saw that the number of his earth that was 1608 then he ask that man for shelter and then that man took him to his house then they eat something then Akashi told him how he get to here and then that hooded figure shows his face he said his name is Mr. grey he was a member of extraterrestrial communication department ...... then Akashi got shocked that he said that he was a member of secret group of people then Mr. grey said aliens are common in this world and we've signed a document that we allow them to visit earth and they won't invade earth and not harm to any life Akashi got shocked and then he says I need to charge this device to because I need to figure out what's happening in eternity then he finds a charger to get that machine charged for the next universal travel after charging that device he accidentally sent himself to another universe where he notice the Egyptian farrow and pyramids are being built by the king of Egypt and then Akashi tried to blend in the environment so no one can notice him and then he can study this universe as he was traveling through the Multiverse he tried to contact with his fellow workers from that secret agency so he can go back to his universe and then he get to know he can travel 1 more time so he did and then very next moment he found himself in another universe its like a Isekai world because of magical activities he experienced and then..........................

more parts and chapters will be added soon 

Thank you