Chaos, From the Very Start!

Troy: Firstly, YALL COOKED WITH THESE DARES. 

Switchy: Well, besides that lets get on with this show! *teleports the cast of Pokemon and Honkai Star Rail*
Contestants: WHY ARE WE HERE!?

Switchy: Whatever.. WELL. WELCOME TO POKEMON AND HONKAI STAR RAIL TRUTH OR DARE!

Troy: Well, we now have  3 more co hosts. Welcome Fast Pikachu, and Humanoid Author! And someone else joining later in the chapter.

(@SuperFastPikachuDISC & @Humanoid_Author)

Fast Pikachu: Glad to be here!

Humanoid: I second that!

Troy: Onto the dares! (Pulls out a list of dares) First, we need to legalize Nuclear Bombs! Which also means we need an armory! *spawns an armory and makes nuclear bombs legal* 

Switchy: Next, *sees dare* ARE YOU SERIOUS!? PG RATING DESTROYED IN THE FIRST CHAPTER!?
Troy: lemme see the dare. *sees dare* Oh god. WHO IS EVEN TOPAZ!? Well, im cloning Ash for this. *clones Ash* Alright, take it away. *Shows Clone Ash and Topaz the dare*

8 hours later...

Co-Hosts: I cant unsee that. 

Troy: Next, the Astral Express needs to be boarded by the Galactic Empire.

* Teleports him and the HSR cast to the Express and they see it getting boarded*

Troy: Time for violence, I guess. 

*Him and the HSR cast absolutley murders the Galactic Empire*
*Teleports them back to the studio* 

Troy: And we are back! Next, someone has dared GenuisShipping to be canon!
Humanoid: *Angry Humanoid Author noises*

(5 minutes later and its canon)

Troy: Alright, next, March and Bonnie has to try Smile Dip!

*gives them Smile Dip*

Troy: Probably a mistake. Next, here's an AK-47.

*gives an AK-47 to Fast Pikachu*

*Fast Pikachu kills Trip for looking up "how to join the KKK" on his computer*

*Switchy and Troy are fighting in the background if Serena or March is better*

Fast Pikachu: Next, everyone has to meet our host's mom!

Troy: WHHHYYYYYYY 

Fast Pikachu: Cuz. *Teleports his mom from the real world*

(Troy's Mom appears in a wheelchair, cuz she is in one irl)

Troy's Mom: WHY DO YOU HAVE ALL THESE PEPOLE KIDNAPPED!?

Troy: Firstly, they are not kidnapped. Secondly, this is Pokemon/Honkai Star Rail ToD. Bye!
(teleports his mom back to the real world)

Switchy: And thats it fo-

(Justin appears out of nowhere) 

Justin: Not so fast. I still have dares. And I'm a co-host now. First, y'all can shoot each ohter.

(3 minutes later and everyone but Ash is dead)

Justin: Congrats! You win... Nothing! NADA! ZILCH! 

Ash: *cries*

Justin: Next, y'all go in a Gas Chamber and the last one to die wins 10 dollars and can buy some candy from my shop!

(2 hours later and everybody but Bonnie is dead before her)
Justin: Damm. Welp, heres your money. *Gives Bonnie the ten dollars*

Bonnie: Thanks! *Buys Feastables*

Justin: *revives evreyone* And finally, you all get candy! But theres a catch!

(Gives evreyone candy but the only pepole alive are Ash, March and Bonnie)
Justin: damm. Thats crazy. Well, join us next time on Tourture!
Troy: Or in Other words, Pokemon/HSR T.OR. D! *revives the ohters*