ꨄMurder Houseꨄ

Tumblr request by blossomgirlharuno

Hello, I really love your stories/writings. I've been a fan since you began, and I don't really have many ideas, but if possible could I request a 'scream' au (the movies). Like the tr boys are just ultra yander for reader and kill every person around them, finally kidnapping them or smtg like that. Maybe if it's possible a male reader? Sorry, if you don't really understand it, English isn't my language

I don't remember much about scream since I haven't seen it since I was a kid so hopefully you enjoy this anyway! Thank you for the support! ♡︎♡︎♡︎

Oneshot - Yandere Serial Killers Au

You wake up to a horror house

Sano Manjiro, Hanemiya Kazutora, Sanzu Haruchiyo, & Haitani Brothers x Reader

Not fully proofread

I apologize if I get any Japanese etiquette or culture wrong, I literally have to research the culture for some of my fandom stories so if anything is wrong, please excuse my ignorance.

MY TR FANDOM WORKS ARE ONLY ON TUMBLR, AO3, AND WATTPAD UNDER EETHEREALGODDESS! REPORT IF YOU SEE IT POSTED UNDER ANYONE ELSE BUT ME!!!

Murder House

You wake up to the sound of a loud thud followed by a blood curdling scream.

"What the hell?" You whisper to yourself as you sit up in the bed, paused as your heart begins to race, anxious thoughts flying through your mind as you recognize the voice to be one out of the four roommates who occupy the house. You jump once you hear another loud noise, followed by the slam of a door and another scream belonging to another one of your roommates. You hop out of bed, completely terrified as the hairs on your body stand, your hands trembling as you ease to the bedroom door.

Your eyebrows furrow as you hear laughing along with a voice's muffled talking. You slowly turn the knob, easing the door open as you pray it doesn't creak. Fortunately, luck is on your side at the moment because you successfully step out of the room without anyone's knowledge. Your hands meet the wall as you walk down the hall, the weeping sound of a couple of your roommates causes a lump in your throat as you realize this must be a dire situation.

You make it to the staircase, slowly walking down the stairs, step by step as you listen to the conversation below.

"You like that, yeah?" You wince once you hear something making contact with what you assume to be flesh, along with another yell of pain.

"PLEASE! S-STOP!" Your roommate Juno cries, causing you to cover your mouth as you ease down another step, slowly breathing as you try to calm yourself down, failing as the feeling of danger overtakes you.