Prologue

(?)- Lady Nene! Come back!
    Loud voices could be heard, the Royal Knights shouting, and their armor making ear tearing noises because they are chasing someone. That someone is the princess of the royal family, Kusanagi. Princess Nene, ran away from the castle because she didn't want to go to the Ball Dance Event that was going to be hosted by the Kusanagi family tonight. Everyone was excited for the Ball Dance...well,except for Nene, of course. She got announced that she will need to meet some other Princes from the other Kingdoms, and eventually she must marry with the one she will choose.
      Earlier, in the Royal Dinning Room.
      (N)- But father!-
      (Mr.K.)- No buts! That is decided already from the day you were born. You as a princess, must fulfill your duty as one! And you cannot decline it.
       (N)- ... she furrowed
       Nene banged her palms on the table as she jumped from the seat quickly.
        (N)- I will NEVER, marry someone who i don't even know!  she said in a shaky voice.
        (Mr.K.)- Don't you dare raise your voice at me, young lady! he said with an angry voice.
        Tears buckled up in her eyes, then she ran away from the Royal Dinning Room as she held her long dress of silky material while her rapid steps echoed in the long hallway, till they faded away.
        Back to the present situation. Princess Nene was running on the main street of the Kingdoms city! As she was running, she collided into a tall guy, that looked her age, he had purple hair with two blue strands, on the left side the strand was longer..and his hair was messy...he has piercing yellow eyes, he also had an earring in his right ear, and  his cheeks were dirty from pitch black oil and some dust. "Who's this guy...?" Nene thought as she stepped back from him. His expression seemed rather confused. His eyes widned at the realization of who he just bumped in, and he kneeled down in respect.
         (?)- A-apologies my lady-
         (N)- No time to talk! she grabbed him by his wrist and pulled him somwhere between the narrow spaces of buildings on the streets. Nene sighed in relief.
         (?)- What is exactly happening..?
          Nene had already forgot he was here with her.
         (N)- Ahh..I forgot you are here. Long story short I ran from the Royal Palace. I suppose you know who I am already. Or do I need to introduce myself..?
          (?)- Oh..no. I already know who you are. Let me introduce myself to you,my lady. he bowed his torso placing his right arm on his chest diagonally.
          (R)- I am Rui Kamishiro. Pleasure to meet you, miss Kusanagi.
          Nene was surprised for a second.
          (N)- Please, drop the honorifics...
          (R)- Ah! Ok...Then what should i call you...?
          (N)- Just Nene.
          (R)- Right. I recall, that you said you ran away from the Royal Palace...do you need a place to hide..?
          (N)- Oh! I didn't think about that...yes, its possible..
          (R)- Alright! It's decided then. Follow me.
           Nene followed Rui into the forest. After some solid 20 minutes of walking, they arrived to Rui's house. It was a kind of big and spacious. Next to the house you could see a closed garage, that had the slide door opened.
          (R)- Ah. I forgot to close the garage again..!! he took a key out of his front pocket on the left side of his chest and rushed to the garage and pulled the garage door down making a loud noise that made Nene flinch.
          Rui looked at Nene, who had a scared expression.
         (R)- Im sorry if I scared you! he shouted from the garage door as Nene stayed still.
         Nene sighed.
         (N)- Please warn me before producing any loud sound...
         (R)- Roger that!
          Nene came closer to Rui and the both entered the house.
         (R)- I'm sorry if this place is a little messy...I didn't expect any visitors especially today...
         (N)- Instead of apologizing i could help you with cleaning.
         (R)- Ah..you shouldn't do that...you're a visitor after all..
         (N)- Just let me do it. In the Royal Palace all I have to do is just dress up and eat dinner with my parents..
         (R)- If that's what you want..Miss Kusanagi-..Nene. he felt a little embarrassed, the princess herself, helping him clean his house? Even the most naive person wont believe that if he ever told this to anyone.
         (R)- I hope you dont feel uncomfortable...
         (N)- No, it's okay...but do you perhaps have any clothes I can change into..?
         (R)- Hm... I can give you a sweatshirt or a hoodie..but for the lowerclothes... he looked at her up and down. I can sew you a skirt! Or a pair of shorts...if you would like.
         (N)- Boys can sew?...That's a new knowledge for me...
         (R)- Fufu~... I can do a lot more things you might think I'm not capable of!
         (N)- ...well, I would like a long skirt and a pair of till-knee length shorts...
         (R)- Understood. I will clean up the mess on my table first. Then I will get to work immediately.
          Nene nodded and followed him to his table and she started helping him clean up. Rui stacked up a lot of papers. He was about to go upstairs to put the papers in a box, but while leaving he stopped, then glanced at her, and smirked.