Chapter 1: "Handmade Clothes."

After Rui went upstairs to put a stack of papers in a box, Nene continued cleaning the table. She looked under it and saw more papers. They had different patterns and scripts and arrows that Nene found intresting. She picked up the papers and stared as she was tracing the drawings with her index finger awhile enough for Rui to come back. When he saw her with the papers in her hands he picked up his pace and snatched the papers from her hands politely.
        Nene raised her head to face him.
       (R)- These...you shouldn't have seen them.  the tip of his ears were red, and he had an embarrassed expression.
        (N)- Oh..I'm sorry... Nene thought that the patterns looked exceptionally familiar but she couldnt remember where she had seen them before.
         (R)- Ah, right. You should choose what fabric you want for the shorts and the skirt. he then walked to a huge wardrobe and opened the doors by the revealing a lot of kinds of fabrics with different textures,colours and patterns. Nene was blinded by the beauty of the fabrics that she admired. She touched every fabric with her left index finger, trying to choose something. At the end, she chose a silky pastel green fabric for the skirt, and a dirty blue colour fabric that was a little harder something similar to jeans.
           Rui smiled at her choices and said with a soft tone:
          (R)- You have good taste.
          Nene got startled from the sudden compliment which made her flatter a little bit.
          (N)- T-thanks. she said quietly.
          Rui smiled again and got out the chosen fabrics. He got out a piece of paper and feather pen, after, he got a small bottlr of blue ink, he opened the bottle and dipped the pen into the ink and wrote on the paper: "Width:".
           He then took the tape measure from his pocket and unrolled it.
          (R)- Raise your arms a little,please.
           Nene did just that. Rui came from behind and placed the tape measure around her waistband. He then furrowed slightly.
           (R)- Hm...your clothes are adding up layers so the measurements could be not correct..
           (N)- W-well, what can I do to change that? Take off my clothes?
           (R)- You're reading my mind! But I will give you one of my long shirts, you won't be naked, haha.
           (N)- Don't joke around. she said as she turned her head to face him, his face was ridiculously close to hers, he didnt react for a second but then his eyes widened aswell as Nenes, she flinched and got tangled in the tape measure and fell on the floor. Her cheeks were red but she furrowed her eyebrows.
            (N)- Why would you-!
            (R)- Hey hey..! I'm sorry.
            (N)- ...
             She was very embarrassed, but tried untangling herself from the tape measure.
             Rui seeing her struggle, helped her untangle herself and get up from the floor, since she still was in her royal dress.
             Rui gave Nene his shirt as she remained in her silky shorts that you put under the big dress corset. He took her measurements, and wrote them on the piece of paper from earlier. He then got the fabrics and started sketching on them the length and width of the skirt. He went upstairs to get something leaving Nene alone in confusion of what to do next. Rui came back with a mannequin and placed it in a corner.
            (N)- How do you have so many stuff in your house... she said puzzled.
            (R)- Well, I'm sure you have more things in your Royal Palace than I do.
            (N)- Reasonable answer.
            (R)- I always have reasonable answers.
            (N)- ...a.
            After some hours the skirt was done,but, there still was the shorts that he had to do. Nene went in another room to change. Then she went back in the room where Rui was.
            (R)- It looks like it was made just for you!
            (N)- Well technically you made it for me.
            (R)- Well. Just enjoy the compliment. We dont have to be so precise about it, do we?
            (N)- Yeah..i guess.
            (R)- That's good to know that you agree. he said with a smile. Alright, I'm going to make the shorts too. Suit yourself in my house.
            (N)- Show me around first...
            (R)- Ah, right. Well, follow me.
            Rui's house has 3 floors. He showed her all the floors that took around 50 minutes. It made Nene tired a bit.
            After Rui showed Nene around the house:
            (R)- That's all!
            (N)- Not exactly, there was a room downstairs that you didn't show me.
            (R)- Oh, that room is nothing interesting, it's just more fabrics, different papers, and construction materials.
            (N)- ...fine. Nene was suspicious about this fine tall boy helping her for no reason, and being all nice with her. But still, she had no place to go other than the Royal Palace so she had to give in.
             (R)- Alright..Nene. I have to go run some errands. Don't open the door to anyone if you want to stay safe.
             (N)- Understood.
             Rui walked out the front door and then locked it from the outside.