CHAPTER TWO. | The After Party

Welcome to Godolkin University, School of Crimefighting

Last chapter's events included the welcoming party for the new freshmen and those returning, only for someone to improperly use their powers and blow someone up in the process, now causing chaos in the fraternity house

"Someone blew up."

"WHAT?!"

"There's a fucking dead body is what!" Taichi yelled, his hands pulling at his hair.

"So we get the fuck out!" Ellie yelled just as loud.

"We're just gonna leave it?!" Taichi asked.

"Well duh! Let the administration clean it up!" Ellie nodded. "It's not our fault someone used their powers and blew someone up!"

"True," Taichi agreed. "Okay let's get out of here."

"Holy shit!"

"Is that a dead body?!"

"I don't think it can be considered a body anymore..."

"What the fuck," Faye muttered as she followed the chaos into one of the back rooms. "Holy fuck," She said when she finally found the body everyone was talking about. Blood was scattered across the floor and walls in the room, and the body was now blown apart into tiny pieces. With a flick of her wrist, an apparition appeared beside her, only able to be seen from her own two eyes. "Find Lena and bring her back to me," She told the ghost before pushing past the other people and heading out of the room. The ghost gave a thumbs up and vanished once walking through the wall.

People were still freaking out as Faye walked out of the house and stood on the grass of the lawn, watching as other students ran out and on their way back to the dorms. She let out a long sigh and waited, tapping her foot on the grass impatiently.