1

He met her one summer afternoon at the first beach located on the Reservation when he was hanging out with his 3 Best Friends. He was attracted to her Childlike innocence and her carefree outlook on life, she was completelys different from all of his ex-girlfriends. He never thought there was a chance for anything to happen between her and him, especially since he was so different from her, where she was carefree, he was serious and responsible. So Imagine his surprise when she said that's one of the things she liked that about him and that she thought he was funny and kind, Turns out it was love at first sight for both of us.

After that fateful day at the beach, we were inseparable and there wasn't a day I didn't think about her and vice versa. The best day had to be the day I asked her to be my girlfriend and officially becoming official, even though She had to leave for the rest of the summer. We both kept in touch despite the distance...She told me she couldn't take a day without me and so she came back to forks on the 1st day back to school at the end of summer surprising me, and the rest is history, we dated all through high school and on the day of graduation, I propose to her......She accepted.

We got married soon after in a private wedding at the 1st beach where we had met surrounded by friends and family. I had plans to go to college but my parents health began to worsen soon after my marriage therefore I chose to stay in town to take care of my parents. I took a job at the local Police department and slowly worked up the Ranks, I was overjoyed at the news that I was to be a Father and that I would soon have a family of my own, I felt like the world smiling at me and blessing me with all these amazing things turning up in my life. Little did I know that joy would soon turn to heartbreak as she soon left me taking our daughter who had only been born 5 weeks ago with her, She said she loved me but that she could no longer stand feeling both stuck and trapped in this small town.

Making her unhappy was never my intention, therefore when she sent the divorce papers I didn't hesitate to sign them as I wanted her to be happy even if that wasn't with me, the only condition I asked of her was to share custody of our daughter as I wanted to be part of her life even if our marriage had fallen apart. That very same week, My parents passed away and the grief of my divorce, my daughter being away from me and the death of my parents were completely overwhelming.

I was extremely grateful for my best friends and the townspeople for taking care of all the funeral arrangements for me as my mindset was not at a good place. I head dived straight into nonstop working just to not allow myself to go deep into my thoughts, I worked over hours and at time I took the shifts the my other colleagues didn't want and thanks to that I was on my way of becoming the youngest sheriff in forks entire history.

There was 1 more thing that not only drives me to work hard but that also motivated me to thrive and that was my daughter Isabella whom is the light of my life. Her mother and I had worked out a visiting and sharing custody schedule that worked out for both of us. I had visited my daughter at Arizona, I made sure to have holidays, birthday and my free weekend dedicated to visiting my daughter of having her come stay with me here at forks.

Things were hard but I would do anything just to see my daughter smile.