Chapter 2

It was past midnight but she couldn't fall asleep since she was hungry. She went out from her usual escape route "These bastards would never discover my escape" Malevolent funny laugh "They got less than a brain cell if they haven't discovered it yet or are simply just too asleep"She muttered. Once outside the young lady decided to go and fetch some of the apples from last time "Hey Rock no need to hide" she said dryly as she smelled the familiar scent "Awww I thought I would have lasted more!!" Rock got out of his hiding spot and she replied"You will never defeat this nose!!" She points at her nose proudly "Ima go to the old man's place to have a snack yo' coming? Rock thinks for a bit and answers "Sure why not, but if we get caught this time it's all on you!!" the lady answers "Then don't come" She starts walking "W-wait I'll come" She stares with no emotion "Sure".

"Oi Scarlet, how have you been lately?" She sights and replies "No better I'm a kinda famous 'villain' now" She empathizes with the word villain in a sarcastic way "So no better.. How is the food running? "It's ok I guess" They arrive at their destination, and Scarlet grabs an apple from the floor "They are not that old" Rock grabs a bite from a pear and spits "The pears are!!" Scarlet laughs "HA! Told you apples are better you owe me 5 Sheks now!! With frustration, Rock moves his tail and stomps the ground "Fineee" The floor shakes and Scarlet exclaims "Hold your horns rhino, you better not crack the floor" Rock responds "The floor would never break this easy stupid This isn't even force!! He brushed his hand against his rhino horn sarcastically giving affection to himself "I'm poor now!!" They both laughed and went back.

Scarlet: "Good night, remember my money!!"

Rock: "Sure, then be alive by then"

Scarlet: "HaH maybe you won't be alive by then because I KILLED YOU AND STOLE ALL YOUR MONEY MUAHAHAHA"

Rock: "Bruh shut it already it's 3 am YOU got to sleep"

They said goodbye and they both went to sleep.