The meeting place

It was supposed to be a fun night with you and your friend after a shitty work week and to top it all off your boyfriend dumped you so you needed something to take your mind off everything.  your best friend talked you into going to the club after work. Your best friend Janelle was with so you were happy that someone you trust was with especially after getting dumped from text message—the worst way to end a relationship seeing as you and your ex were together for 2 years. You and your ex Josiah had met in college for business and you had become quick friends with him. He was funny, smart, and cute! You had feelings for him after the first you two met freshman year of college but were scared to say anything so you kept your feelings to yourself for 4 long years because of your fear of rejection.  One thing led to another and You and Josiah ended up dating after college graduation everything seems to be going fine in your relationship you two hardly ever argued, you got along great and your sex life was wonderful so you didn't understand why he broke up with you and though text no less. You still don't understand why he couldn't do it to your face it's not like you would've attacked him just for needing a clean break. You were just happy you guys never decided on moving in together it probably would've been harder on you if you and Josiah had lived together. "Yn snap out of it," Janelle said
"You know if you keep thinking what could've been or why couldn't have done this or that you just going to make yourself feel even worse than how you already feel".  "I know I know it's just I don't know how to feel or what to think what's the point of going clubbing when I'm feeling like absolute shit about myself and the whole thing" Janelle looked at you with a sad expression she knew all too well what's it's like to be dumped explanation. "Look yn I know how you feel but trust me it's better if you do something to keep your mind off it than to sit at home alone and overthink about what happened and you and I both know how much of an over thinker you are"  You really couldn't argue with her because you knew she was right if you sit at home you would over think so may as well try to have a good time.  "Okay Janelle you're right let's have a good time!" You said smiling.
You and Janelle head to the dance floor and start dancing soon forgetting about the shitty week you have had. After about an hour you decided to go back to the bar because your feet were killing you wearing 5-inch heels was not the best idea to go clubbing. After sitting down you ordered a club soda. You noticed a man with a scar on his lip he seemed to be in his mid to late 30s with black hair and dark gray eyes quite attractive.  You realize you have been staring at him too long so you look away but not before he noticed you staring. *Clears throat*  "You seem intrigued by me," said the man. You look up from your drink upon hearing his voice. "What do you mean by intrigued?" He smirked "You were looking at me for quite a while before you turned your head kitten" You raised your eyebrows "Kitten really I don't even know you sir"  he laughed "Names Toji"
"Well, Toji quite early to be giving nicknames to someone you don't even know"  he smirked once again "Well yes but I give nicknames to everyone "You roll your eyes "Sure you give nicknames to everyone you meet"*Laughs*  "what can I say," he says jokingly "well what can I call you if not kitten,"  he says with an edge to his voice. " My name is Yn nice to meet you Toji"  he looked at you with raised eyebrows "You want to come dancing with me yn" he asked "Sure I don't see why now," you said smiling
The two of you go to dance floor and start having a good time. You can't remember the last time you'd had this much fun Josiah was more of a laid-back kind of guy who didn't really enjoy going clubbing like you did so you mostly went with Janelle whenever she was free but you never really danced with others before tonight.  You go back to the bar with Toji after another hour or so and you see Janelle sitting at the bar with someone you don't recognize but you decide not to say anything. "Hey Yn I'm about to head home I got things to do tomorrow are you heading home soon?" Janelle asked she saw the man you walked back to the bar with and saw how well you 2 seemed to be getting along. "Yeah, I'm going to head home in a little while I'm glad you talked me into going Janelle you were right I would've been at home over thinking" "Girl you know I got you text me when you make it home 'kay?".  " Yes, I will" You kiss Janelle on the cheek "See you later Janelle"  Toji looked at you. " So you heading home soon yn?"
"Maybe I don't yet Toji". Toji looked at his drink and then said " I really enjoyed tonight I've had a pretty shitty week nice to be able to just let loose ya know"
You listened, and to be honest, really didn't want the night to end but did you feel comfortable enough to bring a man you barely knew home with you? It wouldn't be the first time you brought a man home for a one-night stand you've done it 2 or 3 times during college but you're not a young adult anymore you're almost 26 years old. Toji looked at you and asked, "You thinking about asking me to have some fun no strings attached aren't you?" You looked at Toji a bit shocked "Can this man read minds or something how did he know exactly what I was thinking" You calmed your breathing and asked "Can you read minds or something " Toji laughed "No no I've seen that look once or twice before if you're not comfortable with me a strange coming to your home we can always go to a hotel " you let go of the breath you been holding and smiles "I think I like that idea a bit better shall we go?" You asked.
After about an hour You and Toji drove in his car to the hotel you learned a bit about him in the car ride for one that he is a businessman and that you were correct about his age he said that he is 33 and his name is Toji Fushiguro. You also told him a bit about yourself as well that you work in an office for a small company. You never met a man that you could talk to so easily and before you knew it You had arrived at the hotel. "Well damn I didn't know the man have money this is the nicest hotel in town,"  you thought to yourself. Toji went to check you guys into the hotel and then you two walked into the room you looked around and noticed the nicely decorated halls. Once you got to the room you saw how spacious the room he had gotten for you guys "Well at least the room is big and clean this guy has to be loaded"  "I will go take a shower first go on get yourself settled " Toji said with a look of "you not going to get much rest tonight " you nodded. Once the bathroom door closes you sit on the bed and sigh "What have I gotten myself I should've just gone home ugh!!!!"  By the time Toji had gotten out of the shower you had calmed yourself down a bit. When you heard the door open you looked up and saw Toji in nothing but a towel and you noticed his tanned skin and toned body it was very apparent that he works out. "He smiled I can see that my body is to your liking Yn" Only then did you realize you were gawking at him like a 5 course meal feeling embarrassed "Well kinda hard not to when you wearing nothing but a towel you could've at least put a robe on," you said eyes looking anywhere at the half-naked man standing in the room. "Well what's the point when it's going to be taken off anyways"  "Well he does have a point "
Toji cleared his throat " I'm going to say this now if you don't want to do this you don't have to Yn I don't want to force you into something you don't want to do" you looked at Toji then after he got done talking "Thank you"  you said now realizing "so he's an actual human being"  you've had a few hookups in college and most of them didn't tell you that if you didn't want to do something you could leave so this made you relax a bit more knowing that he actually showing care. "I'm fine Toji I'm really just a bit nervous" Toji walked over to you and sat on the side of the bed where you were sitting and kissed your neck "Gasps" You start to feel a tingling sensation in a certain area. Toji then laid you on your back kissed your collarbone, and he unzipped your dress. Underneath your dress you had a red push-up bra and black panties Toji then smiled and started kissing you from your neck down to your breasts. Once he got to your breast he then moved your bra out of the way started kissing your breasts then he started sucking your nipples. You let out a small moan as he started licking and sucking your nipples his hand moved down to your pussy and Toji started rubbing it over the panties. You let out a whimper as he rubbed your clit.  He then let go of your nipple with a pop and took your panties off and lower his face to your pussy and put his tongue on your clit and started going in smaller circles your vision went blurry he started eating You out like you were the last meal he'll ever have all you could hear was lewd noises Andi your moaning one of your hands grabbed the sheets on the queen sized bed and the other a handful of Toji's hair. Toji then lifted his face from your heat and stood up you looked at him close to the Verge of tears because you were so close to an orgasm. Toji smirked and let his towel fall to the floor. You looked at him well more at his length. It was quite big, to say the least. He smiled and said "had to get you wet enough to it'll be pleasant," He said. Toji then got into the bed and laid on his back. You smirked then crawled over to Toji and lowered yourself onto His length slowly once he was inside of you, You started moving your hips and moaning a bit louder than before. Toji looked up at you and admired the view and threw his head back "Fuck Yn" he moaned. You started moving your hips up and down his length and moaning quite loudly. You put your hands down on Toji's bare chest and you started moving your hips faster and threw your head back you were so close to the edge. Toji started moving his hip to match your movement he then put his hands on your hips and gave a tight squeeze and then gave your ass a hard slap. He then grabbed your hips tightly he then put his feet on the bed and started thrusting deeply into you. You screamed once he started thrusting into you. It was like he knew all the right spots that turned you on and turned you into fucking mess. "Kitten you are so fucking sexy your body is insane," Toji said breathing hard.  Toji kept pounding into you and then he whispered into your ear "Come on kitten cum for me" his saying that let the orgasm rake throughout your entire body all the while Toji still was pounding into you. All you could hear was your and Toji's moans and his balls slapping your ass  "Fuck Toji fuck fuck fuck" That you could musted out of your mouth you couldn't think of anything else. Toji kept slamming into you he was so close to cumming.  Toji slams into you quite harshly and you felt warm cum going into you and heard Toji moan loudly. You collapse onto Toji's toned chest breathing heavily.  Toji look at you and smiled "Well damn yn you're insane in the bedroom" You looked up at him and said "I could say the same thing for you to Mr. Fushiguro" You said smiling knowing its going to be a long night....

Thank you for reading this fic This is my first writing something like I'm surprised I even did this please leave a like or kudos I would really appreciate it Thank you 

-Jillian