PUNISHMENT

G!p jenna again🥷🏽
You and your mafia wife are in the car after your date and had an argument which meant also that you were not talking to each other.

She absolutely cannot stand not talking or not touching each other for to long.

~Ma~she ask you placing her thigh you shrug her hand off ignoring her rolling your eyes.

She places her hand on your thigh and you shrug it off again but the next time you go to shrug it off she says.

~Ma you can be mad at me but i swear shrug my hand off and roll your eyes one more time and i will make you roll your eyes with a reason~

You didn't listen to her shrugging her hand off again and moving your body away from her.

She mutters something under her breath but you couldn't hear her.

You got back to your guys house and she gets out the car and walks over to your side because even if your mad at her she will always open the door.

She open it and you immediately get out and walk away from her.

You were almost to the door when you were thrown over her shoulder.

~Jenna put me down~ you say in surprise. She instead ignores you and enters the house going into y'all's room.

Instead of putting you on the bed she brings you to the back of the closet.

Oh hell no.

You try to get out of her arms cause in your closet was a playroom.

Let's just say she made that promise true.

helloooo

slayyedddd

credss:qxfvcks💋
273 words