daddy

once upon a time there was a stupid stinky little squee wurl. his name was señor quivering undertale itchy rotten rancid eternal laryngitis IV. but we will call him squirrel. squirrel was a fat ugly fucking mistake and nobody fucking loved him. he smelled like if you cut off your butt and blended it with rotting dick cheese. but one day squirrel got a hold of a pickle. the pickle was so pickle. the squirrel was a dumb ass and didn't know what to do with the pickle so he squiggled the pickle. do not FUCKING ask me what squiggling is. doing so will result in getting anal vored. after he squiggled the pickle the pickle started to do the renegade and the whip & nay nay simulaniously. then the pickle farted and exploded. this aroused squirrel. he loved to squiggle the pickle. squirrel would go around the neighborhood and squiggle random people's pickles. but one day, he squiggled the wrong man's pickles. and that man. was. ME. i couldn't believe it. when squirrel squiggled my pickle, i was greatly offended. i grabbed squirrel and sent him to the depths of meemaw's extra long stink nipple. then i ripped the nipple off and threw it so hard that it landed in the beautiful continent of Antarctica. squirrel is dead. pickles were never squiggled again. the end.