His Little Omega

A/N: I have had Jeongin on the brain lately and I couldn't stop thinking about this so here you go. One shot Jeongin A/B/O smut coming at ya. A couple references to some of my favorite authors and stories may be caught. If you notice them, have a laugh and yes Makirasan, I did re write "that" part. lol. I do not know or own SKZ though Cassie is my own creation and startlingly similar to Vanessa in another story...hmm...probably because they are the same person. I love her too much to not choose her. This story is utter fiction and was only to fulfill my need for some Jeongin smut after reading the airplane bathroom seen in Connected. HOT. If you like what I write, please let me know. If you want to be alerted when I update you can follow me on X at _eyes_wideshut. I love you all. Enjoy!

Cassie

Cassie shut her laptop and took a deep breath. She was ready for this. Johnny came in behind her and rubbed her shoulders gently in support. "Are you actually ok with this?" He asked softly. Cassie took a few moments to analyze her feelings. "I know you don't like to be the liaison for subgenders." He added and she nodded.

"No, I really don't. I'm nervous but I think I will be ok. They look like a um...lively group." She moved over to the mirror to check her appearance. She had put on a red blouse and black skirt that came to her knees. Due to the professional position, she had to dress appropriately so she had on red stilettos as well though she would have been much more comfortable in her usual combat boots and jeans. That was not acceptable clothing though. She had kept her personality intact through her hair. Her jet black hair that fell to her waist normally with bright pink streaks framing her face had been pulled up into high pigtails.It may be silly but it made her feel more centered. She needed that. Since early this morning her wolf had been restless. She didn't know why. Her wolf hadn't been vocal in years.

Cassie had presented as an omega at the age of twelve much to no one's surprise and she had been thrilled and had dreamed of finding her mate. She didn't much care what if any subgender they were. That however had not happened. Her alpha brother, three years older than she, had been happy for her and was so protective. When she was sixteen, just six months after her brother's death, her parent's had made an agreement with a neighboring pack and she was to marry the head alpha. He had seemed so severe but generally fair and she trusted her parents. Until she didn't. He had been brutal. His first rut with her had been a nightmare of a week. He had given her; well forced medication to bring on her heat to coincide with his rut. It was her first time with a man. He had forced her to beg and had used her in ways that left her terrified of alphas in general. She had escaped and came to her parents who had immediately called him, not to call him out or to protect her but to turn her over. It appeared the loss of her brother had her parents accepting her intended as their replacement son. The horror of what she had gone through and the betrayal of her parents, had broken her wolf.

Cassie had cut all ties and gone rogue, living as a human without the benefit of her wolf to help her. She had found Johnny and had finally found a chosen family. He and his wife had taken her in. While they were human and had no subgender, they were very understanding and welcoming of her. She had been in therapy for a couple years to work through her trauma and had finally taken her current job under the understanding that she would work with anyone except any guests that were subgendered. Her boss had been updated on her situation and Johnny had fought for her. She had advanced and gained experience and worked up to more important clients. She now handled everyone except the subgendered and she was very good at what she did. She was flawless at organizing things, seeming to know what would be needed before it ever actually was. She prided herself on her work. She researched each guest to ensure she could anticipate their needs. She usually spent weeks researching guests to be ready. But for this particular show, she had only had today to prepare.