𝟒 - 𝐖𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐭𝐡

༺༻

Tar. Tar was the flavor of Duncan's tongue and the thing Trent had found himself stuck in once he finally embraced Duncan. He couldn't quite escape the infatuation since it ate him whole like a python would swallow any small, innocent animal. Both of their minds were restlessly. Restless and hungry to see where things would result into.

Duncan had tugged on Trent's shirt collar to bring him closer to explore more of him. Trent has finally opened himself up to Duncan, and he was ready to dive in deep to his persona. Kissing with such profound, undying lust, they nearly felt intoxicated once they pulled away.

The two boys were lust-drunk, giving eachother one-overs continuously. Trent was still in place, his lips swollen and glistening in the street light from their intimate dance of tongues, glancing at Duncan through pleading eyes. Duncan found it hard to look away from him, taking in the unintentional beauty and adorable shock after one has their first kiss.

The two nearly breathed in time, chests rising and falling simultaneously, sharing such a delicate, raw moment as one. Trent swore he could feel his heart beating out of his chest for the other heart that wasn't too far out, like it was calling out to it.

Without saying anything more, Duncan swiftly cupped his hands on each side of Trent's face and pulled him in for another kiss. Intensity grew with every touch, pulling away and latching on again like their lives depended on it. They forgot one had to breathe, and when Trent pulled away to take in a breath, Duncan was desperately back on his lips again. Fuck, they couldn't get enough, nor did they want enough.

Duncan had slid his hands to Trent's waist only to pull him even closer if that was possible, and before Trent could react, he was reminded one thing: they were in public, behaving so inappropriately.

"Duncan.. wait.." Trent spoke between kisses and pants, and Duncan finally let up, gazing at him through hungry eyes. Trent had looked around the skate park now, realizing no one really cared how they behaved; no one even batted an eye at the way they held eachother.

The two exchanged glances at one another now, chuckling at their amorous behavior, "I think we should really get out of here," Duncan whispered to Trent as he burried his face into the crook of Trent's neck, smiling against the cloth of his shirt, "We're grossing everyone out with our bromance," he chuckled to himself and even ripped a heart-felt laugh out of Trent.

"Awh, the fun has to stop now?" Trent spoke in a deliberately sarcastic tone with a playful smile on his face, "It was just getting interesting," apart of Trent was joking, but another part of him liked the scandalous publicity. He liked how Duncan now held him in such a longing grasp, and how Duncan kissed him like he was putting on a show for an audience. An audience that willingly drank up their dirty performance.

"When did I ever say I wanted this to end?" Duncan's tone was almost dark now as he raised his head from Trent's neck and glanced over his figure again. God, Trent had no idea how crazy he drove Duncan; he had him on a fucking leash. Trent could say the same for Duncan. Since their reunion at Geoff's party, he's thought about him and his ridiculous green mohawk and his cliché 'bad-boy' demeanor nonstop.

Trent smirked at how bold Duncan acted, "Well then, what did you have in mind?" Said Trent as he slid his hands to rest over Duncan's clothed thighs, only to receive a dubious smirk from the other.

"You're about to find out."

...

"Guys.. I really fucked up this time.."

Heather, Gwen, Courtney, and Bridgette were all sleeping over at Heather's place for the night. They were all sat in an imperfect circle as if they were telling secrets or playing Kiss, Marry, Kill. Of course these four kept up with eachother after Total Drama due to their surprising friendships and rivals during their time on the show. They all realized that they weren't as insufferable as they thought they were years ago.