✧˖°Chapter 7-Ooo A new friend!✧˖°

Location: Ramshackle dormTime: Morning1st Pov:

Time: Morning
1st Pov:

When I wake up~ in my own pink world~ I get up outta bed and wave to my homegirls~
Hey, Barbie!
Hey....
Why so stressed?
Could it be those irrepressible thoughts of Dead~

I groan as I wake up to the sound of music as it was blasting really loud that I'm surprised that no one was awake beacuse of it.

I brushed my fingers against my hair feeling my taggeld individual strands of hair between my fingers.

As I Open my eyes with a tired look

I look over to the side of my bed still having some what closed eyes, to see it was Gentilhomme Usher, Surintendante Chevalmarin, and Mademoiselle Crabaletta.

They were holding a device that looks like a box. While having smiling and laughing faces.

I groaned in frustration as I was still tired, even if I do get enough 'sleep.'..

As I was about to leap and grab them. They disappear in a blink of a eye before I could grab them making me hit the floor with a loud 'THUMP'.

I hit the floor feeling a shock through my body "UHHHH!" I yelled in fustration.

As i picked my self back up siting on the floor with my knees feeling the hard cold wooden floor.

When suddenly I feel a cold shiver against my shoulder. I look over to see it were those ghost!

My eyes widen as I was about to screen one of the ghost hushed me by putting a finger on my lips.

They shouk there head "Now, now we wouldn't want to wake up the other humans now would you Hehehe.." the ghost said as they put there finger away.

With there finger gone I was still trying to process why they were here did they want somthing or maybe they want revenge!

"W-what are you doing here then friendly ghost... hehe..." I laughed it off trying to look as friendly to be more appealing.

Then one of the ghost pulled out somthing it was a box? Now why did they have a box?

As I was about to speak I was interpreted by one of the ghost "Now dear, this is a gift from someone named Mr. Crewel." They then showed me a box with a blue ribbon and a card on the side.

I grab the box from there hands looking at it closely I look back at the ghost and gave them a smile "thank you" I said looking back at the box