✤ - First Meet Up.

Example - means like no one's pov!
Example - someone's pov like "y/n's pov"
(Example) - the underline means like it's in mind or sumthin this is an example para:

Y/n: ("I wonder what is he thinking right now")

GOT IT? :3 now let's start!! <3

modern au! You are a high schooler at an city, you are in your room getting ready to go school

modern au!
You are a high schooler at an city, you are in your room getting ready to go school. It's 6o'clock in the morning and school starts at 8o'clock then ends at 4pm evening which means you get 8 hours of study.

As you we're done getting ready to go to school early your mother called you downstairs to eat break fast.

Your mother :: "honey, eat your breakfast then go to school. Do you want me to drive you to school or take the bus?" Your mother asked calmly while handing you , your favorite milk.

You thought about it then replied "I don't wanna rush you mom so I'll just take the bus."

Your mother :: "oh how kind of you sweetie, then you can. Don't forget to call me at school as usually okay?"

You nodded at her statement then ate your breakfast. You came outside to wait for the bus to arrive, 20 minutes later, the bus finally arrived. That was a long wait but indeed you have patience.

You then get in the bus, it was noisy as usual hehe. The seats was full except for the backest one, there was a boy named "akaza" which you haven't met.

You thought as he was just a new student at your school, you slowly sat down next to him putting your bag beside the windowed seat. You looked at him

Y/N: "hi!! Are you new? I haven't seen you before in the highschool." You asked calmly whilst waiting for his response.

He then looked at you replying:
akaza: "oh yes I am.. I suppose I can tell you my name. Well I'm akaza, I'm not really into romance as you think..." He says then looks away from you grabbing his phone and scrolls down on it.

You looked at him then replied Y/N: "oh no worries! Your name's cool! I'm Y/N. Some students calls me teachers favorite cuz I get treated like a golden student in my class" you giggled out.

He then nods focusing on his phone.
Akaza: "that's great... Hey we maybe not in the same class later. So uhh can you tutor me around the school? I'm sorry if it's a little bit to much..."

Your eyes brightens up then nods playfully, you then look at the window knowing the both of you will arrive at school in 23 minutes more.

The bus driver, was driving to the gas station to refill.

I'm sorry if it was to short hehe!! I was kinda in a rush but I hope you enjoyed that

I'm sorry if it was to short hehe!! I was kinda in a rush but I hope you enjoyed that. That was chapter 1 <33

WORD COUNT: 483