The death of Diana franklin

Diana Franklin 📍: home9:30 amwensday 

Diana Franklin
📍: home
9:30 am
wensday 

I was home after my kids left for school, I was kind of worried about Evan coming back while the kids gone because I'm alone and don't know what might happen, he has a record of abuse and other things, so I was kind of scared of him, I never know what's going to happen but today I thought was going to be a good day, until Evan walked in the house "you got lucky last night, but they're not here to save you now." Evan said to me as he walked toward me "Evan-" I started but he cut me off "Helen must be a real liar to have you saying what you said on tape." he stated I knew I was done for as he got closer to me. I started to back away "Evan I don't know what Helen told you but it's not true" I stated as my eyes watered.   " I've given you 8 times to tell me the truth, but you didn't." Evan said as he grabbed a knife.  tears rolled down my face as I realized this was the end I put up my hands as a defense move "Evan- please I have 4 kids" I said with tears rolling down my face he smirked as if happy to see me crying I ran up the stairs as fast as I could and ran in my room and shut the door locking it and running in my closet to hide I lost my phone earlier so I couldn't call 911, Evan was banging on my room door and I heard it break open he walked around the room calling my name and then he opened the closet "found you." he said and he opened the closet I was crying "Evan please i have 4 kids I don't want to die" I pleaded but he didn't seem to care, after that all I saw was blood and my vision got blurry I was thinking to myself ' I am going to die' I cried and cried and it all went black. I didn't even get to say bye to my kids.