the asmodian crystal

later note!! ( STARTS OFF VERY ANGSTY )
this may include some triggering topics, as I have delt with them personally I'm aware of how triggering it can be!
topics include...

• s3lf h4rm & or self
destructive behaviours

• links to depression such as..
         ° lack of motivation
         ° loss of appetite
         ° ect
• ED ( eating disorder ) possible mentions

( And overall angst is included and as previously warned NSFW may be mentioned I'm unsure yet )
+ ships :: stolitz, fizzarozzie, and implied blitzfizz possibly!! :: headcannon :: trans Stolas maybe - I'm unsure thus far

AND STOLAS ASSISTANT, BUTLER COMPANION ID CALLED PRINGLE
CAUSE I SAID SO >:DD!!!

AND STOLAS ASSISTANT, BUTLER COMPANION ID CALLED PRINGLECAUSE I SAID SO >:DD!!!

In his flamboyant, lavishly decorated study sat Stolas, alone. only the crystal alongside his complex collection of thoughts to keep him company. He's so overwhelmed and afraid, but he's still lovestruck and he knows if he's going to help himself he needs to show blitzø how much he cares, rejection is biting at Stolas thoughts. He almost knows for certain what will happen but it has too, he can't bare this burden any further it's eating him up inside. He opens up the crystal once again and rubs his soft white fur across the apricot coloured gems surface. A distinct tear drop lands on his note book, smudging the words on the page.
Swiftly, Stolas stands up, he doesn't put his casual hat on his feathered head for once, he enters his bedroom through the back door of his study.

Stolas room, due to blitzø not visiting and him not having a social life outside of taking his daughter Octavia places, who she has recently been involved heavily in her study's, so she struggles to accompany him, Stolas has spent his time becoming increasingly lower. He's always felt like this but now he's older he doesn't have to let Pringle clean his room or even see the state it's in. Clothes lay all over the floor, the floor he only assumes is still existent, due to it being completely unseen from the clothes piles that lay atop of it. Stolas didn't wear.. a fancy " prince " outfit he wears normal attire, a lace shirt with a gray mesh layer underneath, with a casual wear of gray-black jeans, he would usually wear his casual shorts but his thighs are what he would label " unpleasant to the eye" due to his recent spouts of self inflicted injury.
He begins to shed tears once again, needing a moment to collect himself once again.

( a few hours pass, Blitzø is getting prepared to visit Stolas as they do monthly, since Ozzies he has avoided the subject with Stolas of ' them' as a thing, even just friends, mere acquaintances .. Anything really. )

Blitzø gets up from his sofa, Loonas not seen him in days, she's been out and busy, helping Octavia with her college applications and studies. Blitzø goes to his kitchen, rotten dishes sit piled up and unsafe, the fridge has a note attached to a cookie monster magnet on the fridge ' don't 4 gut ful moon! ' it reads. Blitzø sighs. He has a growing weight over his weak shoulders and his head isn't with him anymore he hadn't eaten for 2 and a half days and he can't think straight anymore. He walks back around to his sofa, on his way to the door, and he attaches his mothers charm to his torn belt. He arrives at the palace and climbed up through to Stolas balcony as per usual but Stolas isn't waiting in bed, he's not in the bathroom or getting changed. He's not even upstairs which is unusual.

Blitzø looks into the dining room and sees Stolas, his heart sinks into his stomach.. Something is wrong, He looks at Stolas and tries not to overstimulate himself. He approaches Stolas who is standing staring at the ground trying not to let the situation control his emotions and burst out.
" Hello... Blitzø i-" blitzø worries and tugs on Stolas arm, he starts walking him to the bedroom he mutters " what are you doing down here! Let's get your fuckin' clothes of huh? Yeah?-".

Stolas suddenly tugs his arm away " W-We need to talk".. he looks back at stolas agitated " No we fuckin' don't! We're not some sorta.. uh fucking uh.. married couple!.. I'm going to the bedroom, I'll be waiting" he starts to walk out to the stairs when he gets abruptly interrupted.

" I'm ending the full moon agreement.. ".

Blitzø's heart cracks, his whole body urges him to turn back around and look at stolas to check if his body language is serious. Stolas is stood still, his pretty eyes look like there holding back buckets worth of tears
and the rest of his face is almost completely expressionless. Silence invades the room, wrapping around blitzes vocal cords like a noose.

Stolas continues...
" Don't worry about work, that has been dealt with and I have an asmodian crystal with me.. no strings attached.."
Blitzø suddenly snaps, his heart and soul have shattered inside of him. His demeanor changes and he's so angry, and hurt.
" No Stolas your really gonna fucking do this to me? You really are a stuck up royal like the rest of them! You selfish asshole"

Stolas bites his bottom lip with his beak before he breaks down.
" No! NO Your not going to do this to me okay?.. my life was DOOMED from the start, I thought it was all over until I met you it gave me hope that someone would care out there.. I spent 25 years of my life in pain, not wanting to live because I'm such a fucking mess and a disappointment to everyone, Just so I could hold the hope you'd come back,, And suprise, You did but it was for something, Every fucking time you've asked me to do something it was for somthing in return. Ozzie's -- to stalk your co-workers, and.. Oh yeah when you came back you lied to my face and had sex with me JUST TO STEAL A BOOK and you know what the saddest part is? .. about all of this??.."
Blitzø has no words he just stares

" I'm still so in love with you--.." he paused for a moment to let his tears fall.
" I still think about you every morning, i check your sinstagrsm, I worry about you constantly and your never off my mind..." He laughs frantically while wiping the tears from his cheeks.

" So you can tell me you don't care, or you hate me but that will never change the way I feel.." he sighs and looks at blitzø for another moment before getting onto his level and looking him in the eye.
" I know.. your going through alot.. and I constantly offer to help but I see that's not what you wish for.." he whimpers and puts his forehead against blitzes.. blitz is transfixed , he has no words..
" Have a good life.. I wish you so well my gem.".. he lightly kisses blitzes head while placing the crystal in his hands.

Blitz looks him in the eyes for a moment before his stubborn side takes over him and he storms out " Night.".