Part 1 - some tea breaks

After handling ruhi and and her constant blame for leaving her but now as she suggests their love has a chance , in her mind rohit is never going to come back and she wont be able to love anyone except armaan. During the the whole rapid fire of questions thrown at armaan’s face he slowly paused and check the time - its been 1 hour since he is with ruhi and he was supposed to apologies to abhira and he is here explaining the same thing on repeat.

Ruhi meri baat ko samjhne ki koshish karo, main nahi chahta ki kuch bhi tumhari razamandi ke bina ho main shaadi rokne main tumhari help karunga but yeh dadi sa ke samne tumhain haan kyu kaha ? Kya prove karna chahti ho tum ruhi? Tumhain khud ko pata hai ki abhira aur pure family ke beech kitna tanav hai aur tum yahaan problems ko sambhalne ki jagh unhain kyun aur complicate kar rahi ho ? - armaan spoke with as soft tone as possible trying to harm her feelings but he forgot who he is talking to cause the moment ruhi assumed that she is getting slightly blamed she started crying.

Tumahain main problems nahi de rahi hoon armaan , tum ne khud ek problem se shaadi ki and tumne toh mujhe promise kia tha na ki jab tak main iss ghar main hoon tum mera sath doge ? Toh fir agar maine dadisa ko keh dia hota ki mujhe shaadi nahi karni toh fir unhain bura lag jaati baat bit agar tum unhain sab sach bata doge ki hum ek dusre ke liye kya feel karte hain toh fir yeh sab itna badhta hi nahi na , tumhain agar abhira itna pareshaan karr hi rahi hai toh usse kahin aur …- “bas ruhi bhout hogaya hai tum abhira ke liye aise kyu bol rahi ho” - armaan tried to control his anger as he dont wanna commit the same crime of letting his words affect another person.

“Maine galat kahaan kuch kaha hai , tumne dekha abhira ko tumhari koi chinta nahi hai , na hi yeh family ki hai wo bas apne sapne aur apni life ke barain main souchti hai” - ruhi barked and that fumed armaan more but he needs to end this and go to abhira , dont wanna stretch this topic anymore

“Abhira kya souchti hai , kya karti hai wo mere se zyada koi nahi janta ruhi, main samjha sakta hoon usse wo bas kisi ki help karne ke liye shyaad itni firmly mere against ruk rahi hai but jaise hi main usse samjhounga wo samjh jayegi tum uske liye itna mat bolo ruhi” - with hint of warning armaan left ruhi standing in middle of the hall , his priority is to apologise to stationary ki dukaan and solve everything out as he is already hour and half late, he mentally prepared himself for the worse ranting and sarcastic remarks but he knows he deserves it.

He pushed the door just to hear her rambling but ……..

————-

its late evening in udaipur the hustle bustle of the city even at 1 am of this city fascinating her, with ache in her heart and determination in her mind to just move forward no matter what happened or is going to happen, she ran away for few hours to plan her next steps.After truth bombs dropped by  the great Mr armaan poddar the whole mansion feels like a cage that suffocated her to such extent that she knew she is going to have panic attack and she also knows that no one will save her , not even her own husband of contract.

She continued her walk and enjoyed how safe and free she feels here rather than the place she thought of as temporary home , made of big walls that takes shape of the grand building but also with the hearts of people, they never let abhira cross those walls , never have her slight of space even as a guest if not the bahu of the family.

What was she really expecting after her mothers death ? Slowly thoughts started to consume her and she realised she is in heart of the market in udaipur.

She wiped her tears away “ tumahin khudko sambhalna hai abhira kal ke kal nai jagh dundh kar  apni khudki ek pehchaan banani hai , kya hua agar koi tumhare sath nahi hai  mumma ne sikhaya haina abhira ki kuch bhi hojaye tum self dependent banogi, toh kya hua ki mann main itna hurt hora hai ki sehn nahi kar paa rahi ho but tumahin apne emotions ko back seat main fekna hoga” she motivated herself and she already assumed that tomorrow is going to be really hectic day talking to khadu…armaan about her moving out and the whole family drama is going to going to fume her anger so she needs to feel these moments of peace for tomorrows steps for new chapter.