[ 📞 ] : welcome !

hello 👋 !! welcome to this book (:

if you guys don't know me, my name is Sundace Alessy. u can call me Sunni/Sun for short 🤙 I'm a 19-year-old college student. in case you're confused, I'm at 3rd year college with scholarship. oh, pardon for the unusual spellings in my name. my parents liked it that way.

"it's very unique!" my mom stated. uh, verbatim.

normally, I write as a hobby but as I developed a sense of learning how to unleash my talent, that's where I got moved to regularly write in my free time. Don't worry, I know how to sneak in wattpad in my hectic ass schedule. trust me.

oh!! and I like typing in lowercase most of the time 🦕 hehe but it's going to be properly written / capitalized in my books. right now we're going lowercase nyahahahahahahahahaha

REMINDER: the way I type may not seem like my age, but trust me if you check my stories, it'll be like I'm a different person facing you. 🧒

.  .  .

okay, so let's begin with my stories. I started writing in November 2023, which was titled "stairway to eternity" (kind of like stairway to heaven but make it different + my concept) and it was night when I wrote the prologue. it was kinda cringe bc I was new to writing...

...But as the months passed, I started to diligently improve. I was able to use precise words to match the mid-1950's set or something ?? like the royalty or that shit.

well obviously that makes STE my first book.

next we dive into a discontinued book called "a shining light" because an idea popped into my mind. but then I came to realize that it's not so worth it... so I discontinued it (:

next is uh....... idk let me check wait. OK ITS "WHAT ABOUT THE BOND?" WHAAHAHAHAH. anyway that's supposedly going to be based on my experience with friendships but i am going to really give it a break since I have a bunch of books to finish. like right now.

The fourth one is deity or death. it's in my drafts. I plan on debunking it but my imagination just wants to pursue it anyway ): idk but stay tuned!!

fifth one is dangerously gorgeous !! again it's based on my experience and it's just slightly paused but hell, I have a lot of ideas >:)

THE SEVENTH ONE... ah yes another draft. it's "lover of the devil" and it's kinda more mature than you people think. again stay tuned (:

eighth one is... ooh lala, surprisingly it's "mignonette" !! yes I'm going to love this girly pop :)

ninth one is so far the last book that I will work on is "androids, of your prodigy" !! it's on my drafts bcz the prologue ain't done yet 😋

ok that's all. cya on the next chapter!!

written at 03.12.24