3.dinner

Ruhi
You were crying in his arms!!
my subconsicous mind screaming giving a reality check.
oh my god!
what sins i have committed in my past life?
nhi sch m bs yhi dekhna baki rhgya tha?
but atleast he saved me else..
stop these thoughts ruhi!
My past really haunts me .but i need to focus on some good things now .
I went back to my seat and joined the discussion
" I will go get gifts that I got for everyone " I said to dad. I bought gifts for everyone from London. Just as a token of love pse ki Kami to kisi k pas nhi h .....
" Sure, you want help ?" He asked
"I will manage don't worry, i said kissing my father on his cheek"
Karthik stood up and said i will accompany you
"There is no need I can get that stuff by myself you know God gave me legs and hands to walk around and lift things up or may be to slap someone when someone annoys me"
Everyone was laughing at what I said
" Let him go with you" bhai said
Okay fine! I replied with a annoyed face.
He was walking side by side and was asking me funny question.
Do you really think I mind answering your questions?
'Why don't you talk nicely to me you are nice to everybody in there expect me' he said but i ignored .
I really don't like him . He is creep. I deserve a man much better then him.
We reached the car I asked him to pick 5 bags I was carrying 3 with myself he did what i asked and I rushed to the dinner table .
"Put these here thankyou for your help" - I said with a fake smile over my face
I disturbed the gifts amoung everyone
And gave the last one to aayan " thankyou" I said in a low voice so no one can her me.
He just smiled. Huh akdu insaan!!
Let's take a picture of all of us together
I asked a waiter to take a picture of us all
And we all posed for the picture" thankyou sir"
"No problem mam".
"You are not going to have your ice cream" bhai asked
Ofcrs I am having it , i can't function without it. I was enjoying my ice cream and everyone was in a chit chat about buying engagement rings. I wasn't really interested in going to Shop the wedding ring
But was interested for my bhabis dress shopping because it was my first time attending someone wedding and that too my brother's.
"I will go with you for your dress shopping
Please don't say no" I said with a puppy face
"Ofcrs , you can bchaa" bhabi replied.
"You are the best bhabi" I said and gave her a side hug.
I asked my brother to take a few photos of me with bhabi and I took a photo with me dad and some solo photos.
"Byy by everyone" i gave a hug to everyone one by one expect Karthik
I even hugged aayan this time .
"I had a great night Thank you everyone"
"I am in the car waiting for you dad , come when you get free"
***
I was sitting on passenger seats and heared I sudden knock on window that was aayan
I rolled the window down
What happened? I asked him .
"I was just making sure you are alright he replied .
Oh by any chance is he caring for me...
Oh in my dreams he must be asking because he saw me in that state .I don't allow anyone to see me in that state of mine..but I had no choice today . I felt nice around him. He felt safe just like papa aur Rishi Bhai .
yes I am" i replied
You guys are leaving? I asked
"Yes we are" he replied with a smile on his face and I felt that smile was not fake .but ruhi rhega ye aakdu hi ...don't think he is nice and gentleman.
" Okaay ..good night, see you around" i replied and he just went .
I thought of posting some photos of today on Instagram. Oh well I love being active on social media .

@ruhi_kalra Black make me look hot!!!!127572 likes and 532 comments @raj_rathore ohh my god

@ruhi_kalra
Black make me look hot!!!!
127572 likes and 532 comments
@raj_rathore ohh my god ...!! What a beauty!!
@rishikalra pyaariii ldkiiii!!!
@trisha_rao slaying girl!
@kartik_rao heavan on earth.....🤌
@rishikalra - what are you doing in my sister's comments section??
@ruhi_world my my!!! You are seriously so beautiful!
@daksh malhota i missed the evening!! missing you'll !
We reached home and i changed into some comfortable clothes and went straight to bed . As soon as I closed my eyes aayan appeared in front of my eyes..
Oh god ruhi??
Sch m vo aakdu dikhrha h tujhe??
Kartik aayan k spne dekh...us aakdu k nhii!!!

I was debating with my brain and slept.

****
Hey hey ...I hope you liked this new chapter and there is a lot to come to be honest...stay tuned....