11.College - bully and invite

Ruhi
Uthjaaa yaar ...kitna Sona h kumbhkaran... Asi ni manegi ...Raj came with a glass full of water and

Phhhhheewwww

ls this the way to wake up someone are you out of your mind...

Rishi Bhai told me agar n uthe to pani gerdena ...mne kia wsa

Kaam ki bat to kbhi n mani tune....dekhti hu kse bch jayga

This crazy human being, I hate it when he does such things they irritate me ..

Wake up chuiyaa , your father told you there is a lot of work today..it's the first day of your college after all..

I got up from my bed did my morning business ..voy ready wore a one piece dress with denim jacket and went to the dinner table..

Good morning everyone!
I wished everyone and sat next to Raj .

Good morning beta...have breakfast then you need to go to college and after that you need to go to aayan's house you need to invite them for the pooja tomorrow and don't forget to behave nicely..
Finally the rituals of wedding are going to start...I can't wait to have so much fun after so long....
Ghr ki phli shadi h afterall!!
Hmm don't worry!
I assured them...
I had breakfast and went to my room in order to check if I was looking presentable or not ..I will be going to Malhotra house after college only

( Author -Ofcrs apne sasural jari h...ready ho hogi hi...

Kuch bhi... mtlb bnda apne liy Ready n ho?

Hojao but aayan k liy hi ready hona h pta h mujhe!

Stup up)

Papa chloge college??
I asked him because i wanted him to drop me to college it was just the first day and i was hell nervous.
Nhi beta merse ab nhi hoga...mne muskil s supply de de pass kre h paper
Wow..what a reply by my father...he has always been this cute and funny person around me...but in his office he had a whole different aura .
Papa drop krne ka puchrhi hu..
I corrected the way he was thinking in an irritating voice
Rishi will drop you princess I have some important meetings.

***
Come on...we reached...let's go inside
Are you going to come with me?
I was nervous...I hate initialising talks with strangers. I don't know how will I settle here .
In London i hardly managed to make friends.
Yeah it's your first day...I can see how nervous you are.
Oh my cute brother knows that I am nervous.
Bhai don't worry I am grown up I can manage...you go office...and i will call driver to pick me up...don't worry okay?
I said patting his shoulder.
You will remain a kid for me understood?
Call me if you face any problem..
He cupped my face and gave me a hug...I really like hugs...I am a hug person!
Yeah sure!
I replied ,I went inside and saw a lot of couples and friends group....these people are really giving me anxiety. I made my way to dean's office and submitted the assignment and then i went straight to my class .
I was sitting somewhere in the middle..I don't want teachers attention neither do I want to be called a back bencher.
Hey...is this seat taken ? Some girl around my age...cute ,pretty and beautiful asked me.
No ... please feel free to seat
I replied with a sweet smile.... because bhai taught me this is the only way to make friends.
You are cute..
I complimented her because indeed she was pretty like a goddess...she must have a boyfriend for sure!!
You too....
She said with a very sweet genuine smile and sat on the seat
I am sanvi ...sanvi singhaniya are you new here ?
She forwarded her hand for hand shake...I was hesitant for a moment but than I thought she is really nice and sweet...I should be friends with her.
Yeh...got transferred
I accepted the hand shake ..
Your name by the way?
I am such an idiot i forget to even introduce myself..she will think that I am an idiot...
So sorry I forgot to tell you that ,It's ruhi...ruhi kalra ,Nice to meet you ....
I said with a wide smile
Nice to meet you too!
She is giving me very sassy and bold girl vibes!
We took the class and i was getting alone with sanvi ...she is a sunshine very much like daksh...
We were hungry so we thought of going to the canteen to have something...