CHAPTER IV.

MAX:

(one week later)

Today's the day of the race, and i have no idea what to wear! I was in my room with Lando and Charles, because they came over to help me choose an outfit and to help me get myself together because i was stressing out.

-And what if you wore this white polo shirt?-Charles asked.

-Uhh i don't know. But from all of the other options, this is the best one yet.-i said.

-Well it's not that easy to choose an outfit for you when you literally have like 3 shirts and 2 pants!-Lando said.

-Oh i'm sorry that i don't have a 1000 clothes like you guys!-i said and started to put on the white polo shirt.

-Try it with these pants.-Lando said and gave me some beige skinny jeans that i haven't wore for like a year because my ass looks ginarmosourmuss (gigantic) in them. I wore it a lot when i went to clubs a lot, trying to get some guys attention, which i did get, but it was just a one night stand. Nothing more. I put on the jeans too and holy god i looked good.

-See, you look really great! I'm pretty sure he'll fall for you if he sees you in this outfit.-Charles said, and i just rolled my eyes. Yeah like he would fall for a guy like me. Ridiculous. 

I checked the time and realised that i don't have much time left, so i went in the bathroom to wash my face and teeth and to get my hair in shape (?), and then i put on some perfume and headed out with Lando. Only with him because Charles is sleeping over at mine, and Lando is bringing me to the race with his car.

When we got there, Lando wished me good luck and went home. I took a big breath and went in. I immediately started to search for Daniel, which was an easy job, because he has his name and face on his garage. I went in there and immediately a guy stopped me.

-Hey buddy, i'm sorry but you can't come in here.-he said and i got nervous, but someone saved me.

-He can come in, he's invited.-he said and i looked at him and holy shit it was Lewis Hamilton, Daniel's teammate (i made up the teams with a lucky wheel so um it's a bit weird) !-Come on Max, Daniel is waiting for you.-he smiled at me. He went in and i followed him. When we went in we saw that Daniel was warming up with a jumping rope. When he saw us, he immediately smiled, and came over to us.

-Hi Maxy!-he said as he hugged me, which suprised me, but i hugged him back.

-Okay, then i'll leave you guys alone. Bye!-Lewis said and went somewhere else.

-Hi Daniel!-i said a bit shyly.

-I'm so happy that you came! It means a lot really..-he said the last part a bit quietly.

-Well, i'm happy that you invited me.

-Come, i'll show you around!-he said smiling, and oh god i love his smile. 

He basically showed me the paddock, and the garage. And he introduced me to some of his teammates.

-Oh goodness! I haven't introduced you to Lewis! I just told him that i invited you! God i'm so stupid! Anyways, let's go search him!-he said, and really i haven't introduced myself too to him. Soon, we found him.

-Hi Lewis! I want to introduce Max to you!-Daniel said, full of happiness.-So Lewis, this is Max Verstappen, my partn-...my friend!-he said a bit awkwardly.

-Nice to meet you Max Verstappen, i'm Lewis Hamilton if you don't know me.-he said and shook my hand.

-Nice to meet you Lewis!-i said smiling.

-So are you guys dating?-Lewis asked and i felt my ears go red.

-W-What are you talking about? No? We're friends! That's it!-i said, and saw that Daniel got a little bit sad. Why would he be sad?

-Yeah we're friends. I mean i like Max, but it's just like, i wouldn't say love.-he said and damn okay that hurt a bit.

-Yeah no homo.-i said and what the fuck why did i say this. Okay let's just laugh. I started laughing at this like crazy and Daniel too.

-Okay okay sure i get it.-Lewis said.-But Daniel we should go get ready because the race is in an hour.

-Okay. Uhm Max i'll show you where to go.-he said and he hold my hand, and he took me to the place where i can watch the race (i have no idea what's it called sorry).

---

HII!!!!

LONG TIME NO CHAPTER!! SO SORRY ABOUT THAT BUT I HAVE OTHER THINGS TO DO ESPECIALLY THESE DAYS. BUT NOW I BROUGHT A BIT LONGER CHAPTER. HOPE YOU LIKED IT!

IT'S 2024.04.06. 23:56 AND I HAVE TO WAKE UP AT 5 FOR THE JAPANESE GP BUT I JUST LISTENED TO MY WHOLE 2 HOUR HARDBASS PLAYLIST WHILE WRITING THIS SO NOW I CAN'T SLEEP HIHI

ANYWAYS I'LL TRY TO GO TO SLEEP NOW! BYEEEEE!!