|卂 卄乇尺ㄖ 丨丂 乃ㄖ尺几| Part 1

A/N: Yipee, end my suffering also deal with how i'm writing using the transcripts :>
=====
I was currently sitting next to Tang while I ate my noodles, that I totally didn't make Tang pay for...

Tang: The thing you need to understand about the old legends is that the story is never finished. There may be no pages left to turn, but there is always more to the journey. Rising from the Netherworld, the Demon Bull King  attacked. No one could stop him, no one could resist. No one except... the legendary Monkey King. The Monkey King used his magical staff to pick up a nearby mountain. He trapped the Demon Bull King underneath it. The Monkey King sealed the mountain with the staff that no other being could wield, trapping the Demon Bull King forever. With the battle won, the Monkey King vanished, never to be seen again. Legend says the staff still lies on top of that mountain, the one thing keeping our world from certain destruction. And with the Demon Bull King gone, civilization was able to advance into the amazing city we now live in. A world of elegant cultures, gentle loving people, a city brimming with five-star cuisine, and all because of the Monkey King.

I rolled my eyes 'Who gives a shit about Sun Wukong, I sure don't. I simp more for... Macaque~' I smile dreamily as I think of Macaque

MK: Oh, that's so good! Monkey King's so cool! He's so strong and handsome-

Tang: Oh, MK. And you thought you knew all the Monkey King stories.

MK: Oh, but I do. I got his whole life documented extensively in this unauthorized autobiography of Monkey King. Written and illustrated by yours truly. Like I knew he was born from a stone, and live behind a waterfall with his sweet little baby monkey friends! And- and- and oh!

Tang: It's nice to know someone's taking in all these stories. Pearls of wisdom, dripping from my lips. *He clears his throat* Well, you know the deal: one story, one free bowl of Zha jiang mian. Hmm?-

Me: *I interrupt the two* Who cares about him, he's garbage compared to the other loveable shadow monkey

MK: HE IS NOT GARBAGE! HE IS MY IDOL!- and- wait, which shadow monkey are you referring to?

Me: *Sweat drops down my face* N-no one...

MK: HMM.... Anyways!

Me: *Mutters* Just wait until you really get to know the man for whom he truly is.

MK: Huh? Oh right, free noodles! Yep, on it. How heavy do you think a mountain is? Compare to like- *He attempts to grab the bowl but someone throws a spoon at him.*

Me: *Flinches in surprise and looks at Pigsy* 

Pigsy: Free noodles?! *He takes the noodles* No one gets a free meal at Pigsy's! I'm not running a charity here, Tang!

Tang: Ah, but Pigsy. I pay with wisdom.

Pigsy:  Yeah? Well, wisdom don't pay the rent!

Me: Freeloaders. *Eats noodles*

Pigsy: *Points at Me with a spoon* And that goes for you too!

Me: *Sighs and stops eating the noodles*  

Pigsy: You two freeloaders! And you! *He points at MK* You've been slacking off all morning! I've got a dozen orders that need to go out, so quit slacking and get packing!

MK: Yeah. I was about to take my break. So...

Pigsy: Break? Break?! There's no break in war! I need workers. Soldiers in the army of Pigsy's Noodles, home of the world's longest noodles. How else am I gonna expand my business into enemy territory?

MK and Me: Uh, do you mean across the street?

Pigsy: I stand by my statement! Now, hurry up! *He notices Tang with a bowl of noodles behind him. He grabs a spoon to attack Tang with it* Hey, get back here, you coward!

Tang: No, Pigsy!

Pigsy: I want my money!

I then go with MK to do his delivery because i'm mortally scared of Pigsy and don't wanna deal with his wrath

🌑|TIMESKIP by Me trying to propose to Macaque|💍 

MK drives across Megaoplis with me with him to deliver the noodles until he stops at a construction site. He and i enter it whilst he listens to music up until he and I hear a voice

Princess Iron Fan: It feels like I've waited an eternity for this moment. Is everything in order?

Red son: Just making the final adjustments, Mother.

MK quickly grabs the hood of my jacket and drags me behind a couple of rocks as I yelp in surprise, PIF turns around to see who it was but sees nothing and just shrugs

PIF: Finally, after all this time, we have the means to lift Monkey King's legendary staff.

MK: Wow. Monkey King's staff. *He goes up to the pipes and looks on top from there*

Me: It's not that special... *I mutter as I also go up the pipes*

PIF: My love will finally be returned, once we remove the staff. *she and Redson notice something* Huh?

Bull clone(aka Bob): *He gets on top of the mountain and attempts to pull the Golden Staff off of it. His arms ripped off* Ahh! *He falls down. He looks at his arms to realize that they're gone.*

Red son: You fool. You think we didn't try that already? It's going to take more than a few robots to lift the Monkey King's staff. Only those deemed worthy can wield it. *He summons the Power glove* But I, Red Son, have designed this gauntlet to bend it to my will. *He gets on top of the mountain and grasps it with the Power Glove. He struggles to pull it off until the staff breaks free.* Yes! I did it! *The Bull Clones applaud while Bob looks down in dismay. Nothing happens.* What?! Why isn't anything happening?! Mother, are you sure this is the right mountain?

PIF: No, maybe it was that other mountain with a magical staff sealing away my husband!