This isn't about hoodies...(Miles e-42)

Tw self harm/abuse 3rd person

Miles had texted you earlier asking to hang out. You had agreed, of course, but you also had to get dressed. Miles hadn't mentioned going out anywhere, it seemed as though he had just planned on staying in his room for an hour or a few. So, you had decided on grabbing a hoodie.

You were at his door now, pulling your phone out and texting him to let him know you're here. Miles soon answers the door without texting back but before saying anything else he asks,

"Is that my hoodie?"

"Hmm?"

Miles tilts his head looking at you before his eyebrows raise in surprise. He seems surprised that you are wearing his hoodie. Not annoyed or upset, but actually surprised.

"Yeah... uh... is that my hoodie?" He asks and you can hear him smile.

"yea im just wearing your hoodie and some shorts" She said

"Uh... may I have it back?" He seems to be trying not to be annoyed though you think you can hear a slight hint of irritation in his voice. Though of course he isn't one to raise his voice at you for you are very special to him after all.

"nooo cause i like it"

He can't help but smirk at you. "Well it's mine."

"oh come on pleaseeeee" she makes puppy dog eyes

His expression softens as he rolls his eyes a little. He tries not to smile as well, though fails to do so. "You're so annoying," he says while laughing a little. "Fine. You can keep it."

"alright bet! Thanks miles!" she gives him a kiss on the cheek

Miles freezes upon the realization you had kissed his cheek. His skin reddens a little in embarrassment as he can feel the heat in his face and neck. Though he remains still as he tries to process those feelings. He clears his throat and shrugs as he decides to just go with the flow.

"No problem." His voice is a little shaky as he manages to respond, smiling a bit now too as the redness on his face is still there.

she sits on his couch and melts inhaling the sent of his home

Miles takes a deep breath before sitting down next to you on the couch. He smiles as he watches you inhale the scent of his home. You feel his eyes on you and soon he speaks.

"You like it here?"

she turns to him "yea i do, it's like my real home..."

"Your real home?" He tilts his head looking at you curiously before looking away just as quickly in embarrassment.

"What do you mean by that?" He asks, genuinely confused.

"its a nostalgic smell i like. its comforting"

Miles continues smiling even though he feels the heat return to his face as it flushes red. He looks back at you as he speaks with a gentle tone.

"Comforting, hm?"

"yeah" she lays her head on his chest and puts the hood on her head

He feels you lay your head on his chest and he places one arm around you as the other he rests on the couch beside you. He pulls you closer to him as he can't help but take in the scent of your hair. He then looks down at you, feeling incredibly comfortable and peaceful with you on top of him.

He can't help but chuckle softly as he looks at you, rubbing the side of your head as you have your hood on.

"Comforting, eh?"