Episode 3 - The Kraken

[Lake]

(A bright moon is lighting up the foggy forest below. A large lake, surrounded by trees and mist, stays undisturbed.)

Victor: (is wearing a pair of red swimming trunks) Cannonball! (Jumping into the lake, making a large splash. He then pops up back to the surface as Hop gives him a round of applause.)

Hop: (Imitating a sports commentator) "Judges score... yes! Perfect 10! Yeah! (Imitates crowd woo-ing.) The crowd loves him!"

Gloria: (Watching, unimpressed from the end of a pier, with a shining torch on hand. She is wearing a grey swimsuit with a pink stripe down the middle) "A perfect goofball" is more like it.

Hop: (jumps in. He is wearing a pair of purple swimming trunks.) Come on, dive in!

Gloria: ...Please! Who knows what nasty, slimy things are slithering around in there. (She shines a torch around the lake's surface to illustrate her point, landing the torch on Victor and Hop.) I rest my case.

Victor: What's the point in camping by a lake if you're afraid to get wet?

Gloria: I'm not afraid of getting wet. I just don't want to ruin your fun with Hop.

Victor: Sis, that's sweet of you... really. I don't want you to feel excluded, but if you don't want to join us, that's fine. Maybe next time.

Gloria: Yeah... maybe... Well then, I'll leave you two lovebirds to have your "fun."

Victor: What are you implying, Sis!? (Gloria doesn't respond and walks away.) Get back here!

Hop: Leave her, Vic. She's just teasing.

Victor: Why do our siblings have to tease us?

Hop: It's all good fun, Vic. Don't worry about it.

Victor: If you say so...

(The two boys swim around the lake until the water bubbles and splashes behind them, causing Victor and Hop to turn and see a gigantic silhouette of a monster rising out of the water behind them, shocking the boys.)

[Lake]

Victor: Is that a god damn sea monster!?

Hop: Vic, do something!

(Victor brings up the Omnitrix's holographic wheel and cycles to Gigantosauros' icon. He then taps the faceplate again, causing it to slide open, and the core to pop up before he slams it down, engulfing him in red light as he transforms into Gigantosauros.)

)