02.5

Natasha PoV

Once we finished dinner, and meeting a pink cockroach, we went back to our dorms and Prof. Flitwick welcomed us back and welcomed the new first years.

I greeted anyone who had questions and anyone I hadn't met in my absence from Hogwarts. With that I went to my room and took a shower. Opting to read and go to bed.

The next morning I woke up, bright and early. Putting on a sports bra with a tank top, some leggings and a pair of running shoes. I went to the quiddich field and started my morning exercise routine. After an hour of exercise, I went inside and took a shower. I then put on my robes, which for today were Griffindor red.

I sat at the Griffindor table for the entire day and my friends and I mostly ran around pranking people. During Umbitch's class this is what happened.

Umbitch walked in talking about the subject, Hermione out her hand up after skimming through the book. "Yes, Ms?" Umbitch asked. "Granger. Hermione Granger. Excuse my interruption, but there are no actual spells in here." Hermione said. "What spells are you talking about. You won't be needing any spells." Umbitch smiled that crooked smile of hers.

"Well, we need protecting from a lot of things. Like in second year, we had found a basilisk roaming the halls of Hogwarts." Ron said. "Oh that's all a bunch of hogwash Dumbledore told everyone." Umbitch's smile was starting to look more and more forced.

"No. I quite literally saw with my own eyes. I was one of the petrified." Hermione said in a snobby, but nice(-ish ?) tone. "Well then you must be lying. Any how. Let us start with class." She turned. "But-" Ron was cut off. "20 points from Griffindor. Detention Mr Weasley. For talking with out raising your hand, multiple times."

Short and sweet. Sorry for the short chapter. Writers block, and I just finished exams today.