Listen and Obey

I needed someone to talk to. Someone who could understand and not judge me. My mom. I pulled out my phone and dialed her number:

"Hello, mom?"
"Hi, this is Lilith's Voice Mail, please leave a message."
"Oh... Mom, I really need to talk to you about something important. Dad would't understand. Can you please come to the hotel tommorow?" *ends call*

I need to talk to Vaggie, she would surely understand. I went quickly downstairs only to see Alastor and Vaggie staring at me. So this was his important meeting? That twofaced-

"Charlie, is it true?" Vaggie asked, crossing her arms
"Vaggie, I don't know what he has told you but-..."
"Enough with the lies Charlie!" - she pushed her hand away". "I warned you about Alastor, I told you to stay away from him, but you didn't listen to me!"
"I'm sorry Vaggie! I was desperate! I needed to know how..."
"No, you didn't. Now you have to pay the price for your actions."
"Vaggie, please listen-" Charlie placed her hand on Vaggies shoulder
"NO!" She turned away from her. "Some people lie for good reasons, but you aren't one of them. If you truly cared Charlie you would've told me about your deal with Alastor."
"Vaggie..."
"You're just like the others, Charlie. You give out fake promises and lie to the people you love. If you had trusted me, you would have told me."
"But-..."
"Charlie..." said Alastor, digging his fingers into her shoulders "Listen and Obey. Let her go. She doesn't deserve you..."
"Let me go! She needs me Alastor!" Charlie cried watching Vaggie leave the hotel.
"No, darling. I need you." He whispered.
"I said let me go!!" Charlie screamed making Alastor loosen his grip. "Our deal is off!"
"What?" Alastor asked shocked
"As the Princess of Hell, I declare that our deal is off!"
"Listen here my dear," Alastor said, grabbing her wrist and pulling her close, "You are mine and nothing in this world can ever break this deal. You should've known better than to strike a deal with the radio demon. Now you must obey and do as I say"
"No!" Charlie yelled back, trying to escape, but he was way stronger than her "I might've lost the love of my life, but I haven't lost my free will! I won't do as you say Alastor, just because you tricked me that doesn't mean I will let my guard down. I will find a way to break this deal, and once I do I'll banish you from this kindgom forever!"
"We'll see about that", he leaned closer and kissed her on the cheek. Leaving Charlie in shock. "I told you, I always get what I want."