Explanation

Hello everyone there are a few things I would like to discuss.

First, George.

After his stream I don't know what to think. I hoped it would have brought some form of good and bad but it didn't. I don't believe both of them are in the wrong but their both not innocent. As it was said multiple times both parties were drunk hence why that might be why George might not have recognized that Catti was uncomfortable. But I don't fully believe her either as half of her statements proven to be twisted of what actually happened with evidence. I believe they both should discuss this privately as for this is certainly not something they should be discussing public when the fans as two-faced affecting how they speak plus with all the heat from Will twitter is not the right place to discuss these things.

Second, the fandom.

Now some people might have noticed I've fallen out of the fandom as for I have included different fandoms in a book of mine. I'm not gonna 100% leave the fandom unless I feel it's necessary.

Third, my books.

First off I am not deleting any chapters but I will continue to write as if George is not there. Once all of this settles I will make one last updated here stating where I stand. If I side with George then I will continue writing him as a character and if I don't side with him the there will still be no more of him. And if you guys don't agree with where I stand the sucks to be you.

Fourth, Don't Blink (book).

Now I know I just said what would happen to my books but I believe Don't Blink stands in that group as for it contains many other characters and famdoms. Now if I leave George in the dust I might discontinue the book as for it'll be difficult to write the book without him or I will rewrite the book without the dsmp in it. It truly is a shame because I love the book and the ideas I have are big and it would be so much fun. But if I have to scrap it I will.

Have a good night/evening/day remember to drink water, eat something and get some sleep bc you all matter <3

-Charlie 🔥