23. secrets

Jungkook's POV

'Don't think I'll be able to focus on the concert now. On anything really. You've officially ruined me,' I said.

We were lying in Ma-Ri's bed, our legs intertwined in a messy knot. Ma-Ri's head was rested on my chest, and her arm thrown over my waist. I was playing with her soft hair, thinking about what'd just happened between us. I was ecstatic, delighted, over the moon. It felt like I was reborn as a new man.

The atmosphere surrounding us was different from what we'd both known. Everything was so calm, like a severe storm had just passed, and we could finally open the windows to breathe that fresh cold air.

We were both unwilling to move. Unwilling or unable. Despite the duties we both had to attend to - the duties which were rather important - I didn't want her to leave my arms. Ever.

Ma-Ri laughed soundlessly at my rather dramatic statement, and her body trembled a little because of that. She raised her head up to look at me, propping her chin on my torso, and I swear to god, I was lost again. She was so fucking beautiful. Her eyes smug, smile placid, she was shining with that distinctive afterglow. Golden like the sun, I wanted to paint her to preserve the moment forever.

'You're welcome?' she frowned a little as if giving her credit was way overdue.

'Oh, yeah. Definitely. Thank you,' I nodded my head quickly, maybe a tad too eagerly, because she laughed again.

I couldn't help but smile, too. I brushed a lost strand of her hair off her face, admiring her rosy cheeks. She bit her lower lip to stop herself from giggling like a little girl. Despite being all cute and innocent, she tempted me right into sin with her doe eyes and body naked under the sheets. Made me hard again.

Ma-Ri gave me peace and joy I hadn't known before. Was it because I'd just come minutes ago thanks to her? Inside her? Maybe. Even though there was a thin layer of latex separating our bodies, I'd never felt so good. Didn't joke when I said she'd ruined me. Sex was not supposed to be the same ever again, unless it was with her.

However, it wasn't only about sex. She always gave me comfort, a space where I could just be me without the fear of being judged. I didn't have to pretend when I was with her. I didn't want to.

'You'll manage,' Ma-Ri patted my left tit with her palm a couple of times.

'I don't think you understand how difficult it's been for me just to be around you for the last couple of months. It'll only get worse now that I have some memories to go back to,' I whined. It was so cruel of her to stall me like that.

'Don't be such a drama queen, Kook,' she rolled her eyes, and I suddenly thought she could use some good spanking. 'It's nothing you haven't done already.'

'You're being so clever now. We'll see how you handle it when you see me half-naked backstage in between songs,' I quickly raised a hand I was embracing her with to smack her curvy ass. Couldn't help myself, and she basically begged me to reprimand her. My naughty little girl.

Caught by surprise, Ma-Ri sucked in a breath, and a pathetic quiet moan left her throat against her will. My dick twitched at that beautiful melody.

'You'll see for yourself how easy it is to manage,' I whispered in a low voice.

I gently stroked her skin to soothe the potential pain, wordlessly apologising for the spank just in case Ma-Ri didn't like it. I was pretty sure she did, though. She scenically cleared her throat, and I could feel how her body tensed next to mine. Her breath got faster and more shallow, and she grabbed onto my shoulders a little stronger. My baby was just as desperate as me.