•6•

seungmin pov

watching as he left me speechless frozen in my spot 

'did that just happen...?'

looking down, my  hand had a phone number and a address.

"minnie! we were looking for you.. what are you doing?" i felt a hand on my shoulder.

"oh hey jennie.. nothing i just got confused for a second lets go now." she seemed skeptical but nodded either way not wanting to push me.

"okay lets go, felix is waiting for us." she tightly grabbed my hand in a protective manner.

i always keep my head down walking threw the school, it's juts to try and keep my self from accidently making eye contact with someone.

"ok we are here. hey lix" we all hopped in the car.

"thanks for driving us bin" he gave a warm smile that made me feel much better.

"yall want to come to my house?" the air was tense and you feel the tension of the sudden silence.

changbin noticed, understand the tension

"they wont be home for a few more hours, ill bring yall home before they come." that made us all feel better and we agreed to hang out at his house for a bit.

the car ride was silent, soft music in the background.

this was the usual though, we never really talked in car rides as well likes the silence, sometimes soothing music in the background looking out the windows enjoying the landscape we lived near.

once arrived at changbins modern home, we all jumped out and walked into the side door. we went straight into the kitchen and sat on the counters.

"so would yall like to do something for the time being?" felix had asked all of us after he grabbed a contained of mini snakes, jumping on the counter with them.

"im not sure.. we could just lay around and talk." Jennie drastically gasped 

"oh my gosh! did i tell you that it was rumored that hyunjin and minho are dating" every looked at here with wide eyes

"hyunjin?" everyone was confused mainly because hyunjin used to be in their friend group but eventually left claiming he was moving but soon was proved a lie after he was seen hanging out with jisung and wooyoung.

'lets not talk about them how about we g-" changbin entered the room cutting everyone off "i have to go pick something up, ill be back in time to bring yall home, dont go any where." 

everyone nodded, after he left everyone stared at felix who had pink cheeks.

"you like changbin so much felix!" he gasped and stared at jennie making us laugh.

"i do not! we are just really good friends" felix pouted and crossed his arms.   

'your kidding, were talking about the man that is friends with a group of boys that hate us and if they could would probably make our life a living hell" telling him all this he picked up his head

"t-they dont hate us.." i scoffed at that.

"felix. face it, the only reason changbin tolerates us and lets us stay here, is because he likes YOU. its all about you felix not us, why would the schools my popular foot ball player who doesn't like to make friends, suddenly start hanging out with us." 

"okay guys lets just mov on we dont need to be talking about this.. summer is almost here we dont need late school drama." jennie always hated drama never letting us near it.

"okay well we have to go soon so le" a loud ding was heard as loud overlapping voices followed.

felix went around the corner and saw many people near the entrance hallway. 

he quickly turned back grabbed both are arms and pulled us the opposite way threw the tv room up the stairs.

"what are you doing?" jennie called out not liking being dragged around. before she could make another sound he made us all sit on the carpet of the corner of the top stairs.

"they are ehre" he loudly whispered.

my eyes widened at put my hand over my mouth to make sure a sound doesnt escape.

he pulled out his phone and was texting someone, probably changbin.

a couple minutes passes and felix got up and peeked over the railed trying not to show himself, unfourtenly someone with dark blue hair seemed to spot something and started to walk towards the stairs.

"shit" he said pretty loud and that caught the attention of all the boys.

'what was that' 'is that a person?' 'do yall see that' everyone started to come and see.

felix grabbed us made a run turning the corner, he reached a large door and pulled it open.

he shut it and went under the loft bed and pulled open the desk taking out white key.

we could hear voices getting closer and felix unlocked the fold window.

trying to be quick as we could hear light voices getting closer.

"go." felix whispered "no way am i jumping out a window felix! you lost your damn mind" 

 "its not far down, there a ledge right out the window you can step on and slowly crouch down and theres a couple of bricks on the ground you can step on so you can get down safely." we both looked at him

"do Y-" we heard voices getting way too close so felix quickly got out to show us its safe, after so he helped jennie so she wouldnt be scared, i quickly jumped out not caring about how he wanted us to 'be safe' 

he closed the window and slipped the key behind some of the bricks with grass growing from behind.

"come on" we ran down the yard to the front gate where a car was parked.

felix jumped in and started it "felix what are you doing! this isnt our car" he rolled its eyes at me 

"its changbins he wont car ill bring it back to him later t- tomorrow."

we all got int he car and he drove away.

that when i remembered jeongin

"FUCK"