𝟎𝟐❧

MIAMI FLORIDANIGHTCLUB9:29PM

MIAMI FLORIDA
NIGHTCLUB
9:29PM

TYLER walked into the nightclub with his all black fit on and sunglasses—he quickly lifted them up so he could see his surroundings, he needed to find rayleigh again tonight.

tyler walked over to the girls changing room as he waited outside of the door—he wasn't gonna go in of course, that would be odd. he would just ask for the girl again.

"uhh...yall know where rayleigh at?" tyler asked repeating what he had said the previous day—but the girls gasped loudly at the random voice as tyler sighed deadpanning himself in the forehead.

"my bad ian mean to scare yall, but for real do yall know where rayleigh at?" tyler asked from behind the wall as the girls started whispering it eachother.

"you can come in, and she's in the corner." one girl said as tyler shook his head—even if the girls were fully clothed he still wouldn't come in. it was just the principle.

tyler waited a few seconds as he saw a figure coming towards the door—rayleigh peeped her head out seeing tyler leaning onto the wall waiting for her.

"tyler..?" rayleigh asked confused, this was the second time the boy had showed up to her job, and she was starting to get suspicious. "my bad." tyler said quickly gathering himself as he pointed to the same corner the two went in yesterday.

"can we talk over there again?" tyler asked as rayleigh sighed before nodding slowly—he then smiled at the girl before they started walking.

they made it to the corner as rayleigh crossed her arms confused at what game tyler was trying to play—"why do you keep showing up to my job tyler." rayleigh asked confused. tyler just scratched behind his head slowly—how was he gonna explain this without it sounding creepy?

"im sorry, i really ain't tryna look creepy." tyler said in a low tone as rayleigh just examined him—tyler looked genuine, and honestly like a lost puppy.

"..are you following me?" rayleigh asked glaring a bit at the boy as he quickly looked at her while shaking his head—"nah nah nah." tyler said quickly while waving his hands around.

rayleigh did think the boy was cute though, and she honestly found him adorable—and to add on top of it, tyler looked very innocent. "well..do you need something..?" rayleigh asked now intrigued while tilting her head.

"i just wanna take you out, but i don't know how to ask." tyler said as rayleigh let out a small laugh before she looked at the floor—now that tyler actually explained himself, she found it less creepy and a bit adorable how the boy was so nervous. it was cute to her.

rayleigh smiled a bit before shaking her head and looking back at tyler—"the answer is still the same." rayleigh said as tyler let out a sigh before looking at the floor. now it was awkward to him, he already got rejected once—and now he just did a second time.

"but." rayleigh said as tyler looked up quickly—maybe rayleigh changed her mind. rayleigh laughed at the boy's quick reaction. she found tyler adorable.

"we can be friends..?" rayleigh suggested as tyler nodded—"that's fine." tyler said satisfied that he wouldn't be leaving empty handed again.

"can i get ya number..?" tyler asked as rayleigh raised her eyes brows—"to keep in touch." tyler explained quickly as rayleigh let out a soft laugh.

rayleigh was done teasing the boy—but it was too cute to her how nervous he got. "i quit, but i gotta get back to work now. call me later alright?" rayleigh said as tyler nodded eagerly.

"you need a ride home?" tyler asked rayleigh, but she shook her head no—"i'm okay, thank you though." rayleigh said with a smile before she waved goodbye at him.

she then turned around and went back into the changing room leaving tyler standing there—but oh was tyler happy at the moment.

tyler smiled as he walked to the exit of the nightclub—tyler definitely couldn't fuck up his only chance with rayleigh. he wanted her very badly—maybe the two were newly friends now, but he would get her eventually.