1

" WAYYYY " babe cried out as he held his best friend in his arms . Way looked at babe with a smile and teary eyes as he spoke .

" I hope this can prove how much I love you babe "

" Iam sorry for being a friend like babe "

" I love you ..."

" Do you.....love...me ? " Way said before falling silent completely. Babe felt like whole world was crashing down as he held his best friend's body in his arms . All surrounded way and begged him to open his eyes because no matter how much they were mad at him or hated him still way was a pure soul . If It wasn't Tony then way could have lived a happy life with his friends .

" Ai wayy please wake up .... You can't die like this you asshole .... You can't leave me like this aiii wayyyyyyy please don't leave me..... I love you way...I love you so much " babe said crying his heart out as everyone tried to think about something that could help them to save way. 

Alan checked way's pulse as took a relief breath as he felt he was alive just unconscious. He looked at pete and said " Pete is there any hospital or any available doctors here ? We need to save way ! Stop watching and do something PETE .....SAVE MY WAY ! I DONT WANT TO LOSE HIM " alan shouted at last as he couldn't hold his pain anymore . Pete wiped his tears away and took the kerchief from his pocket and tried to stop the bleeding as he called his men to find some medical place nearby.

Pete looked like he would kill someone but his eyes were enough to say that he didn't want to lose way either .

" Khun pete krub there is doctor in the building who is willing to help us " a guard said running into the room.  Pete immediately took way into his arms and ran to the room where the doctor was waiting for them.  Everyone followed pete crying and praying that way shouldn't die .

Pete placed way on the bed as doctor told him to leave . At first he hesitated but he obeyed doctors words soon as he took a last glance of way before closing the door. 

Babe fell on his knees crying and apologize continuously while Charlie cried with him hugging his love trying to calm him but it wasn't helping at all.  They all wanted to cry right now.  Even thought Charlie hated way when he knew why way did all those things to babe was because of Tony he felt bad for way . He wanted way to suffer but not die like this.

" P-phi babe.... Ple-se ...control yourself pleas-e " Charlie said crying as he couldn't hold back his tears . Babe didn't hear he just mumbled continuously like an idiot because who wouldn't if their best friend is on the line of death and life .

" J-Jeff can you  do something for me ?" Alan asked Jeff who nodded .

" Please tell me ....please tell me that way is gonna live . Please Nu iam begging you please see the future -and tell me he is alive " alan begged Jeff to say something but Jeff couldn't because he wasn't able to see anything.  Jeff hugged alan and cried with him trying to be positive. As much as Jeff know way should get back soon . But he was silent because his memory wasn't that clear.  It was in pieces so he couldn't figure out anything.  For the first time he wanted to gain this power just to see way .

Alan hugged Jeff and cried in his arms as Jeff cried with him. Pete stood there like a statue as kim approached him and placed his hand on pete to give him some support. North was holding Sonic who was sobbing in his arms with the fear of losing way who was just like their elder brother.  Even north couldn't hold back his tears. 

All these years way was happy and cheerful with them but suddenly their life's turned into a big tragedy.

Kim remembered that kenta was still in the hall as everyone forgot about him. Kim ran back to the hall as everyone looked at him . Then pete realised it as well.  He also ran back to the hall following kim .