2

Inside the room

Pete walked into the room with hope of seeing his loved one awake . As soon as he closed the door he walked towards the bed and sat on one side taking way's hand in his .

As soon he felt the heart beat of way in his hand tears rolled down his cheeks not being able to control his pain anymore.

" I thought I lost you way .....why did you do that.... Charlie was beside babe he would've done something.  We all would have done something but you rocked your life for him. I know you love him way but you need to know that this is not a way to prove to him that you truly love and respect him because babe would never want to see you like this. He was crying his eyes out begging that you shouldn't go away from him ..... He loves you way but you should know that babe is already with Charlie . He lives you as a best friend because for half of his life you were his family , his trust , his supporter . Yes he was mad at you for doing that but genuinely he never hated you. Once he found out that Tony forced you & blackmailed you babe wanted to kill Tony . Way you may or may not hear me right now but i want to say something . Please don't leave me way . I don't want to lose you.  Please way dont leave this idiot alone, . You filled my life with beautiful friends and memories of us . You can't leave me way. I can't go back to normal of you leave . I won't be able to go back to my house because I will see you everywhere.  I know iam an idiot to say this but iam saying this honestly.  You can scold me , hit me but please don't leave me way....I don't want to go lose the one i love .....I love you way ....iam sorry I didn't say this before . Iam sorry for being late ... But I love you truly.  Remember the first time we met you, you innocently raised your hand for a handshake and felt shy later because you didn't know I don't usually do a handshake with anyone  . I found it so cute. For the first time in my life I thought someone was cute . The second time we met in the bar you were drinking like an idiot but i talked to you then i realised you just need love that's it.  Every time we meet it will end up in pieces . But those pieces were kinda comforting  . Remember when you drank so much that you passed out in my club that i had to take you home . You weren't even letting me go . You were whining like a kid . I couldn't control my smile later because who could be this cute after they get drunk ! .... That day i realised i already fell for you . Every minute , every hour , every day    I could only think about one thing and that was you.  You were on my mind 24/7 .... I wanted to tell you everything but i didn't know how you would react because I was scared that you would misunderstand me that I was taking advantage of you ...that's why I was silent all the time .... I wish i could've told you before but I was scared for your reaction . I will ask you this again when you actually wake up and can talk because I could never force you . I will respect you and your boundaries. Just know that I am here for you .... but today I felt like my whole world fell apart when I saw you get shot . I felt like someone just stabbed me in heart . I was about to shoot tony but kenta killed him by himself. I wish I actually ended his life in my own hands ! That fucking monster-"

" He .. is dead..  already pete.... And i don't want to.. see blood. ... on your... Hands.....I can't ...let ...my ...future ... boyfriend suffer .... Because he ..... killed his father .... "

Pete widen his eyes as soon as he heard way's voice which made his eyes tear up immediately.. when he heard what way said he couldn't believe it . He was feeling like this was a dream .

" Wh-at did you just s-say way .... Future ...what " pete asked not being able to believe that what he heard was true or just his dream.

" Boyfriend.. .future boyfriend khun pete  ...  You heard it right .... You ...are ...not ...dreaming ....it's real .... I love you too pete ... I thought ... I might leave before I can even say this to you......pete way loves you ...please don't ...cry ...." Way spoke in low tone as he saw pete was crying . Way slowly tried to rise his hand upto Pete's face .