Debutante Ball

Narrator: it's already been two years, Izumi is now 15 years old. Her hair has grown to the middle of her back, being a beautiful curly emerald green. As her body had grown a bit more mature. She easily looked like a make believe princess. She has gained better control over her quirk but still struggles with it but she doesn't give up. But now she is getting ready for one of the biggest events of her life.

Izumi's POV

"We need the misses heels"
"Where is the tiara I just placed it down"
"It's over here ma'am but do you know where the makeup is?"
"I think I left it over there"
"Where is her jewelry and gloves"

I sighed as I stood center of the commotion going on. Today is a big day. An extremely BIG day. It's the day of my debut into society.

Until now, no one has ever seen me or my mom. All so that I could live a normal life in Japan. But of course that didn't happen with all the bullying. Well I can remember most of the bullying the rest is a blur.

I just know something happened that caused us to leave out of Japan to live in Korea with my dad. But anyways because no one has ever seen me it's a huge event.

'I hope I don't get a headache tonight' I thought to myself before sighing again.

"Is there something wrong Miss? Does your head hurt again? Do I need to grab your medicine?" Emma questioned worriedly

"No no, I'm fine. Just hoping I don't have a headache at the end of this" I said with a sheepish smile while she giggled softly.

Soon the maids helped me out on my dress. It was truly beautiful and extravagant. A light blue dress adorned by jewels and makeshift crystal butterflies. My necklace contain a bright blue diamond as well.

The gloves were as well a light blue decorated with crystal blue butterfly wings complement by silver. And my tiara was silver with blue diamonds in it as well. My heels were as well the same. Made with glass, crystal and diamonds along with my earrings and bracelet.

In short, 'if I didn't have the amount of strength I have. I would be crushed by this' i couldn't help but think to myself as I deadpan

"Alright Miss. Izumi we're done. Are you ready" my other maid Taressa asked to which I nodded.

"Alright then I shall escort you" Emma said as she held her hand out, as to which I took it before leaving the room.
.
.
.
.
3rd POV

Everyone in the ball room marveled at the beautiful decorations. The theme was blue diamond so everything seemed to be glowing beautifully and the set up was extravagant yet elegant in the same way

 The theme was blue diamond so everything seemed to be glowing beautifully and the set up was extravagant yet elegant in the same way