004.

Episode 3

Kilani POV

Kilani POV

So we're at an amusement park right now. Everyone just doing whatever. Meanwhile me, oh i'm with my man.

"Where you tryna go first mama" Manny says holding my hand.

"Um let's ride some rides first" I tell him. We go get in line for a random ride. We just go around riding different rides. Spending time together and what not.

After we ride a good amount of rides we then go take a lil train tour of the park. Then we go around playing games.

"Manny let's go get a funnel cake before we go" I tell him.

"Whatever you want" he says. I take his hand and we go to get a funnel cake before going back to the bnb.

Lani's confessional: "So apparently there was so drama going on regarding Eli, Nyema, Terry, and Dallas. Eli made a tiktok shading Dallas but ain't tell Ny and Terry the caption causing Dallas to come for all them. So they check Eli about it. To be honest I don't care, that has nothing to do with me. All I know is whole day I was with my boo and we enjoyed our time. We spent the whole time at the amusement park with each other. I had fun" I said smiling.

So we're all back at the bnb chilling. I'm sitting with my cousin talking. Tabina then comes downstairs and everyone starts throwing her wig around.

"Everyone vibes in the house good except 2 people" Terry says look at me and Angel.

"Who vibes" we say at the same time.

"Let us know" Angel says.

"Tabina says everyone vibes good except Angel and Lani" Terry says. Tabina then comes back and she runs up on my cousin. She then push Angel down and I grab Tabina and start working her ass while Jett gets Angel.

"Don't play with my cousin bitch" I say. Angel get back up and they square up and start fighting. I jump in because don't ever try to fight my cousin and think i'm not coming.

"Yall jumped me" Tabina says.

"Okay and" I say.

"So who jumped you Tabina" Ida says coming in.

"Me" I say. Ida put her phone down.

"Wassup Lani you jumped her you wanna get active" Ida asks me.

"Yea wassup" I say laughing. We then go sit down and play drinking games. I then go sit with my bestfriend. And Cam comes over to us to tell us to look at how Nyema all in Eli face. He then call Jacob over and we all talking about it. Cam then walk past them and say something to them.

Lani's confessional: "So Cam feel a way about Nyema being in Eli face. She tryna play the same game he playing and I found it funny. But at the same that's weird because wasn't Nyema just getting mad at Eli because he made it seem like they had something going on. Now she entertaining it? I don't know. Then Terry still going on about the Dallas situation for whatever reason. Like that shit happened earlier y'all already talked about it. Shut the fuck up about it. You see Eli don't give a fuck. Why are you still going on about it" I say.

I then go upstairs with Nunu, Cam, and Jacob. That's really like my lil group here. If i'm not with Angel or Manny, i'm with them.

"You gotta control your bitch" Nunu says. We talk about the situation for some more about the situation. He telling us how he made a tiktok with some girl.

"So what you gonna do" Nunu asks him. We talk about how he gonna get her back for everything. I'm just listening while rolling up before we all go smoke. After that I then just go in my room and go to sleep.

The next morning...

So I'm mad asl because I wake up in bed without Manny next to me so I go downstairs to the kitchen where I see Mont, Ida, and Lena.

"Wassup with Lani" Mont says dapping me up. We used to talk but it didn't work out so we just been cool.

"Remember when y'all used to fuck with each other" Ida says laughing.

"No I don't remember that" I say making them all laugh. We all talk and laughing until Debo walk in.

"Can I chop it up with Lani right quick" he asks then. They all leave and he sit in front of me.

Lani's confessional: "So I already got an attitude this morning because I wake up and my nigga is not in bed with me. So I just go down stairs and I'm talking with Ida, Lena, and Mont then Debo ass come asking to talk to me. Like what do you want" I say.

"So what's the problem" Debo asks me.

"What you mean I ain't got no problem" I tell him.

"Well I just want to apologize for how everything went down with us. Like we was talking and then I just started fucking with Benet so I know that was kinda awkward" he says.

"I'm not tripping. Like we barely had something going on in the first place. But it's just the fact you was entertaining me and her but it's cool" I tell him.

"Alright I just want us to be cool because I don't wanna fuck any vibes up whenever we around each other" he says.

"Yeah we good" I tell him.

"We friends" he ask.

"Yeah we friends" I say laughing. We then dap each other up and walk out the kitchen.

We then walk in to see Eli and Cam fighting. All I see is Cam punch the shit out of Eli before Debo goes break it up. Then Eli runs back up and they go at it again and Cam fall over the lil sofa thing causing Jacob to hold Eli back. Eli then flips Jacob and start tryna fight Jacob for no reason. Chris and Debo tryna calm Eli down while Cam pulls Jacob back. We all then go outside and start rolling up. Everyone just talking about what happened.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
To be continued...
My bad y'all, i be slacking with the updates ngl😭😭but im backkk n i got some shii coming for y'all 🤭🌚