00

"Can you help me find it?" Nahida asks wanderer for help.

Wanderer pulled his hat. "With what?"

"Recently, something is bothering the Irminsul but I can't find it. Based on my research, a foreign being is here in teyvat." Nahida explains.

"A descender?" Wanderer asks her.

"similar to that, yes." Nahida said and started to explain further, "According to the Irminsul, the foreign being is just around here in Sumeru."

Nahida looked at Wanderer. "And this is where you come in. I need for you to look for the foreing being. We still don't know if this foreign being would bring good or bad towards teyvat."

Wanderer nodded and left the place as he wanders around sumeru.

'A foreign being?'

Wanderer started his search. Based on what Nahida said, this foreign being should be here in Sumeru and not from other nations. That med Wanderer relief because he doesn't want to go to the whole teyvat just to search for some foreign being.

After hours of searching, Wanderer got tired of finding.

'There are a lot of Foreign being here in Teyvat! How am I gonna find it!' He thought. Of course, he has no idea what the hell this foreign being even looks like! It's not like it's gonna pop out of no where!

"AH!" Wanderer stopped on his tracks when he heard a scream. Wait, where is it coming from?

Wanderer look to his left and right, around him but no one. But the scream was getting louder little by little.

'The hell . . . above?' wanderer slowly looked above him and the next thing he knew is a person fell above him.