𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃quote'i tried to write a song that i think you'd like, no one gives a shit, no one gives a shit, no one gives a shit about my life

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
quote
'i tried to write a song that i think you'd like, no one gives a shit, no one gives a shit, no one gives a shit about my life.'
new flesh. current joys.
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

three. before.

Staring up at the fake warning sign on the door, Sydney slowly brought herself to walk inside the abandoned bedroom. Her hand wrapped around the dusty doorknob, pushing the door open slightly.

Neither of her parents were home, gone to work; and she had a feeling this was the best time to visit her brother, even if it was just his belongings.

When she was a kid, she would always try and find ways to sneak into her older brother's room without him knowing but she never got past the door. Now that she finally did, she knew why he didn't want her in there.

Fist sized holes in the walls. Charcoal smeared on the sage walls. A broken mirror, the glass scattered along the floor. Posters torn. Books demolished. Did Sydney know why her brother did this? No. Was she going to find out? She will or die trying.

She looked down at the paper in her hand, mentally reading off the list:

-Wash and fold bedding

-Pick up any dirty dishes

-fold up clothes

Three simple things suddenly seemed like she was being drafted off to fight in the war that sat inside her head, that she so desperately wanted to ignore.

The blonde girl stepped over to the tall lamp that sat next to his dresser, turning it on; light illuminating the room, dust particles flying around the room. She folded up the paper and put it in her pocket before picking up a broom and started cleaning up the mess, the same one that no one, but Asher, knew was there.

 She folded up the paper and put it in her pocket before picking up a broom and started cleaning up the mess, the same one that no one, but Asher, knew was there

Sweeping up the shards of glass into a pile, occasionally stepping on some pieces that crunched underneath her white Converse. Pushing the broom underneath the bed or trying to; the bristles hit a hard object that was hidden in the dark void. Sydney crouched down to the floor, her hand blindly reaching for the object. Pulling it from underneath, a brown box came into view.

"The hell?" She whispered, about to pull the lid off before she heard the from door open and shut. Crap. She ran to her room, hiding the box under her own bed and went back to her brother's room.