prologue

Authoress voice...
  "On a normal base, each kingdom has only one ruler but that is not the case in Lashmir kingdom.

       Kashmir kingdom has a domain ruler I.e the king and the codomain  who have limited authorities. The codomains are the generals of each clans.

    There are five clans in Lashmir kingdom, we have the Penzone clan, the Meso clan, the Rophytes, the Meleon and lastly the Yancy clan. Can we now proceed?..."

   ° 18 years ago°
  "The king is dead!" The announcer beats the drum at the public market square.

    "The king is dead" an enunch repeated.

   "But he didn't give me the racki{ a small blue wooden box indicating the next king that will rule}, who did he give it to?" General Robin of Meso clan said.

   "The racki had been found with General Flavin of Penzone clan" the announcer beats the drum once again.

    "How dare he give Flavin after all I did for him!" General Robin lamented in anger while pulling all the 20 million earthenwares of china to the ground.

   "Don't worry my general, there is still hope" his concubine said as he held unto him.

   "Hope?"

   "Yes hope!"

°°°°°°°°°
  "Daddy" little Camilla said as her tiny hand  held unto his finger.

   "Yes baby" Flavin replied.

   "Your Majesty , the troupes are on their way!" His personal guard said as he bowed.

   "Take Camilla and gather all the troupes to protect her. You must protect her Majesty too" Former general Flavin said.

     "What of you?" He asked again.

   "Don't worry about me, just protect them" he replied.

   "But general" Martins argued.

   "Martins!!, that's an imperial order!" Flavin said and Martins immediately ran away with the baby girl.

    °°°°°°°
"The king is dead and the racki had been found with general Robin of Meso clan!" The drummer announced as he banged the drum.

   The whole market square was in chaos.

°°°°°
  "Momma, where is papa and why are we staying here" 4 year old Camilla asked her mother.

   "One question at a time Camilla and it is only for a short while, we will soon return" Camilla's mother lied as she stroke the baby hair.

    "Then we will see pappa!"

   "Yes" Camilla's mother said while trying to hide her tears.

   The gallop of horses could be heard from a far distance.

   "Camilla, let's play hide and seek. Go and hide, don't let me catch you" her mother said as she closed the door of the barn.

   Camilla ran to hide inside a drum and waited but mum did not return so she came out and looked through the door hole. Her mother was stabbed to death by a man in black mask, swing this made her gasped.

   "Who is there" the man in masked said as he approached her.

   He was almost opening the door when another man on mask stopped him.

    "Do you want to be killed like Greg for doing more than what he was asked to do, uhn?" The man asked and the other man immediately trembled before returning.

   "Let's go!"

   °°6 years later°°°

   "Where is Aerial!" Her Majesty, Aerials step mother asked.

   "He is in the late Queen room" her court maid replied.

   "I have warned him a lot of time to pretend like the old witch ever existed!" Her Majesty said as she opened the source widely. He was crying on the bed sheet.

   "Since you love your mother more than yourself I will kindly send you to join her. Xad"

   "Yes?"

   "Take him to the den of abyss"

intermission... (The den of abyss is a den filled with various species of wild animals used to kill criminals.

    "Den..of..ab..yss" the guard stuttered while looking at the little boy.

   "Do as I say and you must not tell anyone" her majesty ordered.

    °°°7days later°°
   Aerial had been missing for 7days now. Her majesty cooked up a story that he had been kidnapped by other clans until he suddenly returned with blood all over his body but he had no injury on his body.

     The news was that they saw him getting out of the Den of Abyss. His majesty immediately sent palace guards to inspect the den but all the animals were dead already!. Since then he was nicknamed 'the Demon'

  Hello guys, this is the first traditional story that i will be writing online  so please bear with me. As from next chapter I will make bucket list for each day  which will make our reading more interesting.Please don't just leave but let's continue this story together❤❤❤❤