5

after the whole jack situation on social media, olivia's comment made everyone stop hating. now saying how sorry they were, pity was what was happening. she didn't know what she hated more, the hate or sympathy. she hadn't been active on social media for days and the weekend came faster then jack.

since she hadn't been active on social media and was really letting the fans starve she decided to vlog the weekend for her twice a month youtube upload.

youtube
olivia bianchi posted a new video

youtube olivia bianchi posted a new video

"hey loves." she said to the camera. "i'm currently packing for a trip to hungary." olivia says putting her suitcase into view. "also i leave in two hours, and i haven't packed." she added standing from her spot on the floor. "i need to grab all the stuff i'm packing, just a second." she walked out of frame and the video was cut to her holding a pile of clothes in her arms.

"i may have over packed for just one weekend but you never know." she shrugged trying to close her suitcase. "i'll be back when i have it closed. a black screen popped up.

i couldn't get it closed. i had to call reinforcements. enjoy this timelapses of charles and i trying to force it closed.

the next part was sped up but you could see her and charles struggling with the zipper. she tried sitting on it as he tried to zip it.

"guys i don't have my other suitcases here." olivia said with charles behind her still going at it with the suitcase. "i'm going to get it closed." he spoke making her laugh his accent making it 100 times funnier. "i'm either going to have to go out and buy a new one or take some things out." she told the camera. "we don't have time for that." charles said walking out of frame. "where are you going?!" olivia laughed watching him walk out the door.

charles came back with his suitcase in hand leaning down to the camera. "i had mine in the car, not nearly as full as liv's." charles said making the girl laugh. "what? it's not funny, we can't leave anything behind!" he said oflipping the top of the suitcase open. his eyes went wide. "what would you do without three pairs of the same shoe!" he exclaimed as he opened his suitcase putting the shoes into it. "don't judge me!" olivia went over grabbing some clothes and switching them over. "now we can close it!" charles exclaimed zipping her suitcase. putting his fists in the air. "by his reaction you'd think he won a world championship." olivia joked then laughed hysterically at his face. "okay, okay, enough of that."

hungary

"we've arrived!" olivia said to her camera as the plane touched down. she put it the camera on the window, recording the landing. "charles is still sleeping." she put the camera to the man sitting across from her passed out. she touched his leg with her food aggressively making him jump. "wake up sleepy head we just landed." she told him he shook his head yawning. "what?" he chuckled.