An incident

(Luna's POV)

I have been working  over time,sometimes feeling a dizzy,one time me and Lady Narrator were assigned to a check-up on the Factory's heat-up storage that always heats the rainbows before setting them out.

We both arrived inside,wearing a protective suit so we won't get heated up,checking everything,one was off

It was off the color green or yellow,I then noticed this immediately,it then rumbled heavily when I tried to fix it,I then looked shock 

I then pulled Lady Narrator to the ground,covering each other,the glass then exploded,releasing a poisonous gas and liquid.

This alerted everyone nearby and red lights have been set on to alert everyone,Upon hearing this everyone was there,some trying to get inside,but were scared.

Me and Lady Narrator are unconscious because of the poisonous gas,opening my one of my eyes,I saw the liquid breaking the glass in our suits,I felt very numb and weak.

I then heard a very loud boom at the door,I saw Layla getting inside without  any protection,I saw her covering her mouth and then ran to me and Lady Narrator,without hesitation,she touched me,she groaned once the liquid touched her hand,it burned her,she then didn't mind it and touched my full body and Lady Narrator,Picking us both up,she ran both us out.

A new door was about to close again,she then threw me and Lady Narrator out,she then fell to the floor,the door was closing,the others tried to pull her back to them but were unsuccessful.

But they were unsuccessful,an old employee named "Ova White" jumped in,picking her up and ran to the door before they finally closed the door.

They got out,the liquid was almost covering her body,she was then immediately transported to the paramedic room,Smoker was in a hurry to heal them three.

It has been a week since that incident but Layla on the other,she has been on the medic room, for a week. 

Everyone is worried,and has been visiting her, I visited her one time,I was shock and I saw her on the bed,sitting and brushing her hair,she looked at me with a cold stare

I then felt a........bad feeling....

"What am I feeling?..." I mumbled

                                                                                                  (To Be Continued......)

       (Sorry if there isn't any texts in this part)